★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-25-2012, 08:33 PM
Next to the two Bug Heroes games, this has got to be one of my all-time favourite dual stick shooters - and I have been going into Pocket Rpg withdrawals lately! The game crashes so much with ios6 -even with a new install on my ipad. I have also noticed that the textures of the water are large black triangles (wonder what the lava looks like!). Hope they fix it soon!
12-26-2012, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Next to the two Bug Heroes games, this has got to be one of my all-time favourite dual stick shooters - and I have been going into Pocket Rpg withdrawals lately! The game crashes so much with ios6 -even with a new install on my ipad. I have also noticed that the textures of the water are large black triangles (wonder what the lava looks like!). Hope they fix it soon!
Considering how much was promised and little delivered, I would not hold my breath if I were you.

12-26-2012, 10:29 PM
The game keeps crashing on my ipad mini after 1st level boss also I can't train any skills cuz it crashes plz post a fix thank you.
12-31-2012, 02:59 AM
Is there a fix coming for this app? If not how do I obtain a refund since this is a broken app?
01-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Hey guys, last update is causing the game to crash when fighting the angry trees. I'm on a fourth gen iPad. I love this game. Please help fix.
01-08-2013, 06:39 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Yup... Just checked it out... Started a new game, it crashed right after completing the section with the (first?) boss... He was the one in the first level (first spot on the map, if I remember correctly, you see when you move to another location on the map?, sorry it's been awhile), in the area after the one with those two enemies that spit out smaller enemies.

Anyway... Crashing using an iPad 2 with iOS 5.1.1 - not jailbroke - I cleared my multitasking bar, did a hard reset and deleted then reinstalled the game... Nothing worked.

Really hope this gets fixed.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
01-10-2013, 08:34 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Thank you for the update! The very quick update. The game plays great now. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)
07-25-2013, 06:15 PM
I'm way late to this party but just picked this up and am loving it. How does this not have a sequel? One of my favorite games on iOS.
07-25-2013, 10:08 PM
Also would love a sequel

I'd love to see some of the ideas here put into a proper dungeon crawl game, where you keep your stats and go through a full epic storyline (But still with dungeons and whatnot randomizing each play through/entry).

Enjoyed the first one for it's bite sized fun, but have to admit I did grow tired of it after a few plays. It certainly had a TON of potential, though, and I think a sequel realizing that would be great!
07-26-2013, 05:14 AM
I bought this game just recenty, great game.