★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Climbing has never been so worked up. SuperRope brings fun with fast climbing/jumping action where your goal is to get your hero as high as possible. But it is not that simple. There are more things to do while trying to reach the stars like picking coins and other bonus stuff which you cant afford to miss on your way up if you think of becoming the Top Scorer.

And there is more. The better you get the bigger choice you have in choosing your favorite characters to make it more personalized. The game offers variety of backgrounds with more to come in next updates. So dont waste time and bring some action to your chilling out on the sofa, being stuck in a traffic jam or hanging out with your friends!!!

Still not enough? Than test your skills and try to avoid monsters and objects falling from the sky, like deadly parrots, evil robots or even anvils and pianos or just hanging on ropes eager to lay your tentacles on you.

Last but not the least there are, of course, missions which bring all this together. Through tricky missions you can receive multipliers to move on in a game. Warm yourself up with less difficult tasks in the beginning like Play 5 times with a hedge or magnetize 300 coins with a magnet and later check your skills while jumping 200 times in one mode or missing 40 times a falling object.

To sum it up, Super Ropes has launched the biggest update ever offering more fun with 30 missions, rewards, characters, bonus level and a spin wheel. As for the technical side, to become even more player-friendly, the game offers iPad support and redesigned and simplified store.

So download now and have fun with the new extensive package where climbing becomes more than just a game. It becomes a mission.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

TA Hands-on: http://toucharcade.com/2011/06/07/ww...th-super-rope/
07-13-2011, 05:13 AM
Looks nice

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

07-13-2011, 05:27 AM
As free, instaget.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
07-13-2011, 05:28 AM
Free????

Cool...!!!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
07-13-2011, 07:43 AM
any IAP OR ADs??……
07-13-2011, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
any IAP OR ADs??……
Quote:
Super Rope should be launching at the end of June or the first week of July. The game will be free and come with one character and one environment, with 4 additional characters and environments each which can be unlocked by earning stars in the game or via IAP star bundles. The 5 characters in the game will have different special items and abilities, and the plan is to continuously offer new content to unlock down the road following release.
http://toucharcade.com/2011/06/07/ww...th-super-rope/
07-13-2011, 10:59 PM
This is a nice addition to my endless climber collection. The first character and stage are truly free with no catches or ads(although it appears you can enable ads to get stars). The game has a nice sense of progression because of the star collection mechanism. A no brainier to dowload for free.
07-14-2011, 12:44 AM
So, Mega Jump type iAPs plus bugged as hell. But wait...Good job starting me off with more iAP currency than everyone in the world ever will purchase and earn combined altogether. Oh cool, you get 110,000 stars for $34.99. Oh wait, I have over a trillion?! What game just got deleted? This one. Lol @ freemium games.

For your viewing pleasure:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0660.PNG
Views:	14
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	35328   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0661.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	35329  

Twitter: @back2this

Last edited by backtothis; 07-14-2011 at 12:52 AM.
07-14-2011, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
So, Mega Jump type iAPs plus bugged as hell. But wait...Good job starting me off with more iAP currency than everyone in the world ever will purchase and earn combined altogether. Oh cool, you get 110,000 stars for $34.99. Oh wait, I have over a trillion?! What game just got deleted? This one. Lol @ freemium games.

For your viewing pleasure:
I don't understand what you were expecting.

You should never have high expectations for ANY freemium game that isn't named Mega Jump, Pocket Frogs, or Tiny Tower.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
07-14-2011, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltMyTouch View Post
You should never have high expectations for ANY freemium game that isn't named Mega Jump, Pocket Frogs, or Tiny Tower.
Amen.

Twitter: @back2this