• Publisher: Gameloft
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 535.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $6.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The iconic Rainbow unit finally lands on iPad! For the first time, enjoy a new FPS experience that allows you to lead a team of elite soldiers!
A global terrorist organization threatens the world balance. Only one team can prevent this: The Rainbow Unit!
These colors never run.
AN ICONIC BRAND FINALLY AVAILABLE ON YOUR iPAD
One of the most popular video game brands finally lands on your iPad.
AN ORIGINAL TITLE WITH EPIC MISSIONS
Play 11 thrilling missions to defeat a dangerous and well-organized terrorist group.
Play recreated and enriched levels based on the original Rainbow Six game like the Embassy Hostage Crisis, an oil platform assault or the infiltration of a rebel camp in Africa.
Join a new Rainbow Unit complete with 3 new members, each with their own unique abilities like recon, demolition or stealth.
EXPERIENCE CO-OP AND A RICH MULTIPLAYER MODE
Join up to 2 friends and challenge the entire game together in Local and Online Co-op modes.
You can also go head-to-head with the best unit leaders in the world on 5 exclusive and thrilling maps in Multiplayer mode - up to 10 players.
THEYLL NEVER SEE IT COMING
Infiltrate enemy compounds without them ever knowing youre there thanks to a wide range of state-of-the-art gadgets. Use snake cameras to spy around corners, silencers to keep your kills discreet and many more covert tools and weapon upgrades.
BE THE LEADER OF AN ELITE UNIT
A thrilling real-time tactical system that lets you lead your teammates through each level. Order them to cover, shoot or use grenades to clear rooms before an assault!

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

07-13-2011, 05:33 AM
this its a joke! i be wating, an this is out? many days after that the iPhone version? T_T haha

Plus: Gameca
Gameloft: Gameca
Archetype: Gameca

07-13-2011, 05:39 AM
Been waiting like forever... Finally!

XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
3DS Friend Code: 4253-4779-2311 (PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks)
Beta Tested Games: 100+ Games
07-13-2011, 10:44 AM
After playing through the iTouch version, this is definitely worth picking up. I just hope they made the AI a little more realistic/smarter. Co-op on the larger screen with even more crisper graphics FTW!!!

Game Center: Diligence
07-13-2011, 11:18 AM
WTF took Gameloft so long with this one?

There's not even iPad 2 optimizations...they could've released this long ago. It was delayed, for iPad and there's no reason it should've taken this long.

At least they could've added something to make up for the wait -

Beta Tester for: iBlastMoki 2, Deadlock, Aralon: Sword & Shadow HD
Gameloft: Pacificsun81
Gamecenter: Pacificsun81
07-13-2011, 03:23 PM
What's better Battlefield? Or this game?

I've played Battlefield, and have it in my iPad 2...but it's either this game (R6), or keep Battlefield - either alongside MC2

07-13-2011, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacificsun0481 View Post
What's better Battlefield? Or this game?

I've played Battlefield, and have it in my iPad 2...but it's either this game (R6), or keep Battlefield - either alongside MC2
Completely different games imo. I have Battlefield/MC 2 for iPad 2 which I would compare to one another before R6. R6 is has a more tactical approach in which you control yourself as the main character as well as have a pretty generous set of commands that you can give to your team for even added strategy when executing certain missions opposed to the single player gun-hoe approach(not that that's bad). The co-op is dope too given you have someone that knows how to play strategically. I enjoy them all equally for what there worth.

I'd say get this if your into games like SOCOM where you can do just about the same and take a more tactical approach on missions. *crosses fingers that one day iOS is blessed with SOCOM*

Game Center: Diligence
07-13-2011, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
Completely different games imo. I have Battlefield/MC 2 for iPad 2 which I would compare to one another before R6. R6 is has a more tactical approach in which you control yourself as the main character as well as have a pretty generous set of commands that you can give to your team for even added strategy when executing certain missions opposed to the single player gun-hoe approach(not that that's bad). The co-op is dope too given you have someone that knows how to play strategically. I enjoy them all equally for what there worth.

I'd say get this if your into games like SOCOM where you can do just about the same and take a more tactical approach on missions. *crosses fingers that one day iOS is blessed with SOCOM*

Thank you for your impression!

One more question:

Better graphically, R6 HD or Battlefield HD?

07-13-2011, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacificsun0481 View Post
Thank you for your impression!

One more question:

Better graphically, R6 HD or Battlefield HD?
This.

XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
3DS Friend Code: 4253-4779-2311 (PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks)
Beta Tested Games: 100+ Games
07-13-2011, 10:43 PM
always liked the PC Games from this series, but on the Ipad it just sucks for moving etc.. unless it's me, since I am a lefty.. lol

Bought 9MM also, and must say, that I like it a lot better then this one.