App description: Game Channel's Game That We Love Category

Editor's Choice Awards - Children's Technology Review

Player Quotes

--------------------

"My daughter lives this game, keep up the good work"

"Addicting , and absolutely adorable !"

"I love this game. The cats are so cute!"

"Best game ever"

"I have two six year-old daughters who love this game. It keeps their minds working as they try to work out solutions to the various levels. They're learning how to work through problem-solving challenges, but having even more fun."

--------------------

Audiences in the show awe in anticipation as the drum and cymbal rolls. The curtains drew back and an amazing show took place! Is it Shakespeares Romeo and Juliet? Hamlet? Macbeth maybe? No, Its the Milk and Coffee Show!

A special play about Coffee, a cat trying by any means to get to his beloved Milk. Use various widgets and gizmos such as balloons, pins, speed boost and speed brakes to navigate the environment. Along the way pick up some coins to impress Milk even more. With five episodes totaling 100 beautifully crafted levels, the crowd is cheering with excitement as Coffee performs his stunts to get to Milk. Immerse yourself in the play that is Milk and Coffee and savour the moment when they finally come together.

- Totaling over 100 fun puzzle levels.
- Realistic physics as cartoon physics gets :)
- OpenFeint leaderboard and achievement system so you can see how you match up with the rest of the world or your friends.
- Lovingly crafted beautiful worlds.
- Last but not least, lot's of hilarious meowing sound.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

07-13-2011, 06:04 AM
Do you want cream and sweatners with that?

BETA Tested: View Here
Reviewer for App-Score
Follow Me On Twitter @twiggywiggy

07-13-2011, 07:28 AM
This looks better than hungry chicks...

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
07-13-2011, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
sweatners
Eww... frigging Australians. First Vegemite, now "sweateners"?

Stop making disgusting food products.
07-13-2011, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
Eww... frigging Australians. First Vegemite, now "sweateners"?

Stop making disgusting food products.
Im not Aussie

BETA Tested: View Here
Reviewer for App-Score
Follow Me On Twitter @twiggywiggy
07-13-2011, 11:43 PM
Hi Guys,

We're the dev of Milk and Coffee, here's a little video that we've made. Everything that you see here is in game.

Youtube link | Pop Up
07-14-2011, 12:04 PM
Hi All,

Just when to the AppStore and saw we've broken into the top 100 in Arcade and Puzzle category. Small deal for some folks but it's a big deal for us. Would like to say thanks to Touch Arcade for announcing our game release. As a side fun note, thought i posted the picture of the wall where we paste and plan our Milk and Coffee stuff.

07-16-2011, 10:44 AM
Hi,

Thanks to those who have downloaded Milk and Coffee. I hope the game is a joy to play as it is a joy for us to make it. Also just wanted to let you all know that we got into New and Noteworthy with and average rating of 5. Thanks again and for those who haven't download the game, go get it. It's free and I think you'll enjoy it.
07-16-2011, 11:02 AM
just got it and checked it out... and it's really not too bad...

Another game like Enigmo and Amazing Machine...

You've got items that you add into the level that help one cat reach the other... =o)

Might end up buying the level packs... =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
07-16-2011, 11:38 AM
Thx,

Glad you're enjoying it