★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This game is a fun platformer for the iPhone and allows the player to use the motion controls to control a character named Tobor. The game is unbelievably hard and rewards the player for gaining skill.

If you would like to contact us Please do at:
atomicdomb@gmail.com
danickerson@gmail.com

syntheticvoid's comments:

Just bought this... and WOW am I disappointed...

Platformer with tilt controls... would have thought devs would have realized by now that tilt controlled platformers just don't sell well (less it's Hoggy...) - Really hope they add some control options in the future...
07-13-2011, 02:03 PM
The Rolando series worked amazing..but, yeah for sidescroller ones like this, it doesn't look like they'd work too great.

Twitter: @back2this

07-13-2011, 02:04 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Rolando, Bounce On... can't stand em... I just DESPISE tilt controls in a platformer... really, can't stand it... HATE them SOOOOOOOOO FRICK'N MUCH!!!
07-13-2011, 02:05 PM
Damn I loved the look of this but tilt controls only? I'll sadly pass. The second it has touch controls I'll buy it
07-13-2011, 02:08 PM
yeah... if they add a virtual d-pad or something... I'll probably end up LOVING this game (might even end up in my top of 2011 list)... but right now... I'm playing it, and the tilt controls are just horrible...

If you like tilt controls for platformers, you'll probably like it... they are pretty precise, considering... but damnit... I just... can not tell you how much I REALLY hate tilt controlled platformers... =o/
07-13-2011, 02:10 PM
oh yeah... YOu have to tilt to move with platformers too... if you don't move while you're on a platform, it'll slide out from under you...
07-13-2011, 02:10 PM
No!!!! Why?! I had so much hope in this game until I read about the tilt controls... wow... not buying now...

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
07-13-2011, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
If you like tilt controls for platformers, you'll probably like it... they are pretty precise, considering... but damnit... I just... can not tell you how much I REALLY hate tilt controlled platformers... =o/
The next time you sleep, your nightmares will involve you trying to beat Super Meat Boy with tilt controls. Be afraid.
07-13-2011, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
No!!!! Why?! I had so much hope in this game until I read about the tilt controls... wow... not buying now...
yeah, really really wish I had spent my last dollar on something else... ANYTHING else really... =o/
07-13-2011, 02:13 PM
Oh damn I was going to buy this but with tilt controls I'll pass