★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[HELP] My game to be #1 in USA Appstore

07-13-2011, 05:09 PM
#1
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 225
[HELP] My game to be #1 in USA Appstore

Can you make our dream come true?

Hi guys!

this is Anton here

I am asking all of you a favor, from a developer to a developer
especially with a huge and supportive community like this..

My Game Hachiko HD Lite is now #7 Top Overall Free iPad app in the USA!
I would love it if we could beat the big companies (as an indie developer)
and get it to Top #5 or Top #1! in the iPad app ranking (USA)

here is a shorten link to our game
http://bit.ly/HachikoHDLite

And it's FREE as well!

So it would really make our day if you could help us out here..
What an experience it would be ey? Top #1 iPad app? from an Indie developer?

I would also love to publish a free report sort of, to let people know
about what it means to be Top Free iPad app in the USA..

in terms of iAds revenue, and in terms of conversion to Paid..

Please, can you make our dream come true?

head to the Appstore and download it for free

http://bit.ly/HachikoHDLite

Thanks guys!

Anton

PS: I won't forget you.. if you scratch my back this time, good karma for you
We will scratch yours!
07-13-2011, 05:48 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,240
Downloaded.
Because of the nature of this thread, time for shameless advertising!
Download Space Laser Race, which is the full game, made by a 13 year old, for free, and is supported by iAds; a portion of proceeds from them will be donated to food allergy research!
Here's a link to it: Space Laser Race, Free

EDIT: One suggestion as of right now: could you make a tap anywhere on the screen after a level advance (obviously excluding the other buttons) instead of having "Tap here to continue" be a padded button?

Last edited by Fleabag323; 07-13-2011 at 06:48 PM.

07-13-2011, 05:48 PM
#3
Im Downloading it as we speak and honestly it looks pretty good.

Like Kirby and Castlevania? Try Bliblob:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blibb...447580464?mt=8

Looking For a Serious Gaming Forum Minus The Drama? Then Join GamingOutsiders.com
07-13-2011, 06:14 PM
#4
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 114
Downloaded 'em both. Good luck with the push. Hope you guys make it!

Developer: The Epic of Roderick by InstantLazer Studio
TEoR blog Now including the Economics of the App Store series.
facebook
Twitter: twitter.com/instantlazer
07-13-2011, 06:37 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 120
got both. good luck.
07-13-2011, 07:07 PM
#6
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleabag323 View Post
Downloaded.
Because of the nature of this thread, time for shameless advertising!
Download Space Laser Race, which is the full game, made by a 13 year old, for free, and is supported by iAds; a portion of proceeds from them will be donated to food allergy research!
Here's a link to it: Space Laser Race, Free

EDIT: One suggestion as of right now: could you make a tap anywhere on the screen after a level advance (obviously excluding the other buttons) instead of having "Tap here to continue" be a padded button?
HAHa
it is not shameless, (your work) it is a noble one my friend!
I am also downloading your game, looks great!!
07-13-2011, 07:08 PM
#7
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curleh Mustache View Post
Im Downloading it as we speak and honestly it looks pretty good.
Thank you good soul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer View Post
Downloaded 'em both. Good luck with the push. Hope you guys make it!
We hope too! thank you for downloading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonan View Post
got both. good luck.
Thank you so much!
07-13-2011, 09:12 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 230
Downloading now.
07-14-2011, 03:06 AM
#9
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by flybird View Post
Downloading now.
Hi thanks for the participation!!!
07-14-2011, 05:07 AM
#10
downloaded. graphics look amazing, congrats on producing such a polished game

Screen Invaders is out now! screeninvaders.com/app

Tweet us