★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Pocket God Journey To Uranus is an interactive universe that you can explore, discover your godly powers, and play games. Feed the volcano god on Earth! Fight a war on Uranus! Ward off robots from another universe! Navigate the high-tech highways of Mercury! And more! Some games are inspired by your favorite classic video games.

And don't forget you can still name your pygmies and just mess with them!

Like Pocket God, the Journey to Uranus universe will keep expanding. More planets, interactions and games to come! What do you want to see added?

Check out http://pocketgod.blogspot.com for more information!

or join our twitter! http://www.twitter.com/pocketgod

And if you are one of the hold-outs, be sure to check out the original Pocket God on the app store, only 99cents. It now has the addicting Challenge of the Gods!

PGU Episode List:
Episode 1: Journey To Uranus
Episode 2: Electric Booga-loo.
Episode 3: Mecury Rising
Episode 4: Quantum Entanglement
Episode 5: Planet of the Dead
Episdoe 6: Decapithon

Upcoming:
More god powers on the planets, as well as space.
More games!
More aliens!
More robots!

davecazz's comments:
Hey Guys,

This update should be live any second now. it's approved and just making it's way through the app store. This will probably be a quick State of the Island because we are pretty slammed trying to get PG Episode 40 done before we go to comic con on tuesday.

This episode adds a classic function from the original PG. Zombies!!! but we give them a new spin in this version. You can drag a Pygmy to the right of the Sand Island in order to go to the graveyard (instead of a map). I forgot who, but someone had the idea of making the islands wrap around constantly, so if you drag a pygmy to the right, you keep seeing the same island come aruond and aroudn like you are circling the world, that wont happen this update but it's almost done for the next.

Just like in PG you can bury a pygmy alive in the grave and they come out as a zombie, but in this version you can do a lot more with the zombies. In order to protect themselves, we give an Axe to the normal Pygmies, the Pygmy can use it to chop off the arms, legs, and head of the zombie. The Zombie will continue to walk around (or crawl) with their missing limbs until you drop them in the water and kill them. You can also take the zombies around to all the planets and there are new functions on each planet that only the Zombie can do.

We had to create a new animation system that allows us to change the arms and legs of the zombie characters and we hope to use it in upcoming episodes. In the future, I think we will be able to give the zombie cyborg body parts to replace his missing limbs.

Youtube link | Pop Up

07-13-2011, 07:18 PM
This update sounds good. Can't wait for it to come out. By the way one beta tester on PGF told us what the update was about.

#1 apps: Pocket God and Pocket God: Journey To Uranus
Happily beta testing Pocket God and Pocket God: Journey to Uranus with Allan, Dave and other people of Bolt Creative.

07-13-2011, 07:19 PM
You named the thread topic Pocket God 1.40

This is Journey to Uranus

Working on a wiki for Wayward Souls, so feel free to help out! Link to a list of its current pages:
http://wayward-souls.wikia.com/wiki/Wiki_Content
07-13-2011, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashflow View Post

FUUUUUU I got excited D:

Game Center: Nizen
07-13-2011, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashflow View Post

can someone ask a mod to change it?
07-13-2011, 08:25 PM
The new update us out.

#1 apps: Pocket God and Pocket God: Journey To Uranus
Happily beta testing Pocket God and Pocket God: Journey to Uranus with Allan, Dave and other people of Bolt Creative.
07-13-2011, 09:10 PM
I love this update! It's better than any yet! Next update, add the fishing island. That was the best. I like the way the Pygmy cuts the zombie. Great job.
07-13-2011, 09:11 PM
can't wait to try it out...dwnloading now
07-13-2011, 09:57 PM
can not wait!!!!!~~
07-13-2011, 11:49 PM
Noooooo!

I cannot visualize issue 8! Anyway, I love episode 5!