★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The official Zombie Gunship thread

07-14-2011, 01:24 PM
The official Zombie Gunship thread

Zombie Gunship is now in Apple's hands, and we should have an official release date soon.

In the meantime, you can see our TouchArcade preview for an idea of what Zombie Gunship is all about.

Keep an eye on this thread and Like our Zombie Gunship Facebook Page for continued updates as we draw closer to release.

Arash Keshmirian | @akgfx
Co-Founder and CEO, Limbic
Developers of TowerMadness, Nuts! and Zombie Gunship

Last edited by arash; 07-14-2011 at 01:28 PM.
07-14-2011, 01:26 PM
Sweeeet! This looks great!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

07-14-2011, 01:31 PM
i ask again, is it universal? if not will a HD version come out?
i dont play alot on my iphone.
07-14-2011, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borgqueenx View Post
i ask again, is it universal? if not will a HD version come out?
i dont play alot on my iphone.
Zombie Gunship will be released initially as a non-universal app. As with all apps, you'll still be able to play on your iPad, but it will be up-scaled.

We will decide to produce an iPad version of the game based on how well things go.

07-14-2011, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arash View Post
Zombie Gunship will be released initially as a non-universal app. As with all apps, you'll still be able to play on your iPad, but it will be up-scaled.

We will decide to produce an iPad version of the game based on how well things go.
sure, it will simply look like crap im kinda disappointed now. Oh well enjoy all iphone players!
07-14-2011, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borgqueenx View Post
sure, it will simply look like crap im kinda disappointed now. Oh well enjoy all iphone players!
I do hope that someday iOS will use Retina graphics for the iPad's 2x version instead of scaling the non-retina version of apps.

07-15-2011, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arash View Post
I do hope that someday iOS will use Retina graphics for the iPad's 2x version instead of scaling the non-retina version of apps.
I already can do that on my jailbroken device, but still the large icons, menu and buttons let you know it is simply not suited for ipad.
07-15-2011, 03:29 AM
Very impressive indeed!
07-16-2011, 08:09 AM
Thanks for creating an official thread and answering questions. Apple best not delay approving this one!

From the preview I am pretty much %100 sure this game will satisfy all my zombie killing urges for the next couple of months. Every time theres the kachunk and the BOOOM in the preview video I get a biiiig ol smile on my face. Killong zombies with shotguns and chainsaws just seem so passe compared to raining down death from above.

For whats its worth, I do hope that it goes universal in the future, mainly because, I have dreams of using the iPhone as a controller for the iPad ala Chopper 2 or the Incident. How freaking sweet would that be?!

"I'm anispeptic, frasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation."
+Plus: maniac5ive may blog may not
07-16-2011, 07:54 PM
Wait until you hear the sounds right out of the device with headphones. We're lucky enough to have the sound designer from the Gears of War series working with us.