★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Are global warming, abnormal weather, increasing number of cataclysms all over the planet, cocktails of earthquakes, tsunamis and blowing nuclear power-stations the reasons to think about incoming apocalypse? «Protoxide: Death Race» offers you their version of the world after 2012.

Abandoned cities under the rowdy gang's control, the absence of legal law, violence as a basic survival principle and races without rules as the main method to solve the problems. «Protoxide: Death Race» will tell you everything about ultra-speed driving, battle super-cars that look like machines from Hollywood fantastic blockbusters and wild industrial tracks.

Various modes of «Protoxide: Death Race» give you a chance to try yourself in a high-speed competition, or begin a battle on tracks and concentrate on destroying your enemies or investigate the dying world in details, completing a single campaign mode. And a multiplayer mode will connect all the fans of auto-wars all over the world in one violent massacre.

Game Features:

- 4 single player modes
- Local Wi-Fi multiplayer
- 12 battle warglyders each one with unique characteristics
- ampaign with an exciting story
- 16 outstanding tracks
- 4 unique types of ingame locations
- High-quality 3D graphics

TESTIMONIALS

***** "Visually, Protoxide leaves a good impression. The 12 ships and 16 tracks look excellent, and the 3D engine powering all this vehicular mayhem is excellent". - slidetoPlay.com

FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games

goiMot's comments:

07-15-2011, 12:44 AM
Looks promising.

Online multiplayer?
Universal?
Can the horizon tilt be switched off?

07-15-2011, 12:49 AM
yeah if tilt is able to be turned off...id buy right now...

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
07-15-2011, 01:49 AM
Looked at this on the app store earlier was tempted but the company's other games are pretty poor so decided against it , but maybe this might be different .

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
07-15-2011, 07:28 AM
Anybody have this yet....i have been looking for a decent racing game without tilt and the storyline seems pretty damn cool..I always been drawn to post apocalyptic mayhem since "The Road Warrior" in the 80s! I would TOFTT but if its full tilt its completely useless to me...(IMO) and usually when I TOFTT , I at least STILL play the games that fail the trev test for a few days or so ....but in this case with tilt, I would not..

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
07-15-2011, 07:43 AM
I'm still waiting for an amazing WipeOut type of game. So, hoping for some good feedback.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
07-15-2011, 08:14 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
wow, yeah looks awesome!!! Can't wait to pick it up

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
07-15-2011, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
I'm still waiting for an amazing WipeOut type of game. So, hoping for some good feedback.
Keep waiting. I'm beginning to think that the only good way to get a WipeOut kind of game is just to buy a copy and a platform that will play it.
07-15-2011, 08:35 AM
No indication that retina is supported. If I knew that it has retina support I'd TOFTT.

Icon is a window to game's soul...
07-15-2011, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataloss View Post
Keep waiting. I'm beginning to think that the only good way to get a WipeOut kind of game is just to buy a copy and a platform that will play it.
From the video I actually thought this looked closest to Wipeout I've seen so far. But there are two major issues for me here: I must know if horizon tilt can be disabled as I won't play it otherwise no matter how good it is, and, if it's any good I know I prefer to play this type of game on the iPad.

If it were a buck I'd most likely just spin the wheel, but at this price I need those questions answered. Perhaps the devs will show up.