★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Tap Maze - Featured as "New & Noteworthy" in the US, UK, and Canada [FREE]

07-15-2011, 01:10 PM
Tap Maze - Featured as "New & Noteworthy" in the US, UK, and Canada [FREE]

Hey All,

I'm proud to announce the release of my latest game for the iPhone/iPad. I've put the last few months of my life into creating a game that I enjoy playing, and I'm really excited to get it into the hands of a few players!

Game Description:

Tap Maze is a simple-yet-challenging game that tests players' reasoning and reaction times. Ideal for both short bursts of fun as well as longer play sessions, Tap Maze is incredibly addicting and surprisingly difficult.

The small white ball will move to your tap. Guide the ball to the goal of each level while avoiding the (often-moving) obstacles to complete each level.

People of all ages, nationalities, and experience have already lost themselves in Tap Maze. Join them for free.

Let me know what you think. I'm really excited to hear some feedback from
you guys and girls.

Thanks a ton!
Clay

Last edited by CrazyCrazyCrazy; 07-15-2011 at 01:13 PM.
07-18-2011, 11:46 AM
Tap Maze - Featured as "New & Noteworthy" in the US, UK, and Canada [FREE]

Hey All,

After gaining some exposure on reddit yesterday, I awoke this morning to find that my latest game has been featured by Apple and has ranked in the top 200 in over all of the mentioned markets.

After releasing a few games and receiving little attention, I am thrilled and completely humbled to finally see some momentum start building behind my game and would love to hear what you think of it.

Thanks a lot!

- Clay

New & Noteworthy Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/1phcw.png

Last edited by CrazyCrazyCrazy; 07-18-2011 at 12:32 PM.
07-19-2011, 05:44 PM
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

Note:

Just a few Minutes of Gameplay. I honestly did try to get that one Level past but i didn`t manage

PS:

Congratulation for being Featured by Apple.