★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Keep the cats off of Granny!

Catch and release Grannys cats before they can land on her. Too many cats and her recliner will tip over! The longer Granny sleeps, the higher your score.

Features:
*Frantic, nail-biting, pulse-raising, Granny balancing!
*The best theme song known to man or cat!
*Physics-based balancing!
*Catch cats in mid air!
*The longer granny sleeps, the more cats appear!
*The more cats you catch, the more points you get!
*Personal high score tracking!

*Not Compatible with iPod Touch (1st & 2nd Generation) and iPhone (1st Generation and 3G)

PauseProductions's comments:
Hi guys,

We launched our first app, Grannys Cats, about a month ago and have received some great ratings and feedback. Our downloads are steady but I feel like we could have more based on the positive feedback we've received. Does anyone have any good marketing strategies or resources they could recommend?

Here's a look at the game:

Thanks!
07-15-2011, 03:27 PM
I'm confused on how this works...

do you catch them and just drop them and they run away? Or do you place them on the recliner and use them to balance it?

-Alex
07-15-2011, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Graal View Post
I'm confused on how this works...

do you catch them and just drop them and they run away? Or do you place them on the recliner and use them to balance it?
The score increases as time passes and there are bonuses for each cat you keep off of Granny. So the answer is yes to both:
You want to catch and drop the cats away from Granny but once a cat lands on Granny and she starts to tip, you can keep her balanced by adding cats to the opposite end of the recliner. This will keep the score increasing. The cats also increase in frequency as time passes so it gets more difficult the longer you play.