★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Kard Combat - 1.1 Free Items Promotion (Catastrophe and Life Element rewards)

07-15-2011, 06:50 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Kard Combat - 1.1 Free Items Promotion (Catastrophe and Life Element rewards)

Kard Combat Launch Week Promotion
From now through to July 20th, players that download Kard Combat will be rewarded with free in-game items. Players will receive Catastrophe, one of the most powerful cards in the game and a +5 Life Element.

Catastrophe is easily one of the most powerful cards in the game, dealing 8+ your fire mana damage to your opponent and all of his cards.

The Life Element is the most powerful life boosting item available and will take your starting mage from 60 to 65 health, which can be invaluable in the unlimited free multiplayer battles available.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Catastrophe Kard

Catastrophe Kard Description

+5 Life Element Shard

Hothead Games have been working closely with Magic the Gathering creator, Richard Garfield to develop our strategy card game, Kard Combat, which launched worldwide this week. It is free to download

In addition to this, for FREE, you receive:

★ All four mage classes, each with unique strategies: Holy, Death, Machine and Dominator
★ Over 40 Kards to use in battle
★ Unlimited, turn-based multiplayer battles
★ 5 Tower battles, complete with rewards
★ 3 Single Duels
★ 3 difficulty levels to match any player’s skill
★ OpenFeint and Game Center enabled, with achievements and leaderboards

For the minimum In-App purchase price, you will also receive:

★ The full, 33 battle Tower campaign
★ Unlimited Single Duels
★ Access to over 100 incredible, hand-crafted cards
★ The ability to run up to 20 simultaneous multiplayer games

--------------
iPhone game http://www.kardcombat.com
facebook http://www,facebook.com/kardcombat

Last edited by OllyB; 07-15-2011 at 06:55 PM.
07-15-2011, 07:52 PM
So if I already downloaded and spent the $9.99 to support you guys day one, do I already have these cards? Or do I need to re-download it, or do something special to get them?
07-15-2011, 08:19 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by the9quad View Post
So if I already downloaded and spent the $9.99 to support you guys day one, do I already have these cards? Or do I need to re-download it, or do something special to get them?
Thanks for the support the9squad By unlocking the whole game you will be formidable in multiplayer battles!!

Also, you will already have these particular rewards and do not need to do anything else. You can view your items in the Collection menu on the home screen.

Don't forget to master each mage type too!