★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 306 Designs
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.2 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Number Jumper

Thanks for the support everyone! The game is currently ranked in 30 different App Stores around the world! Make sure you spread the word and follow me on twitter @306Designs to stay up to date with the latest announcements!

Version 1.01
- Fixed a minor display issue bug

Counting numbers has never been so fun! Get the fast-paced and action-packed number counting game today while it is free!

Race against the clock to jump from number to number and rack up your high score. But beware, each level gets harder and harder than the one before it! Grab perks to save a few seconds of time or to give your score a bonus!

Number Jumper is fun for people of all ages and makes numbers fun!

Also, make sure you download Buster's Flight, also from 306 Designs. Help fly a tropican toucan across exotic landscapes while dodging different enemies on your jouney. Buster's Flight is available for download in the App Store.

306Designs's comments:

Hey everyone!

My second official iPhone and iPad release, Number Jumper, is now live in the App Store! i've said it before, I am an independent developer and an engineering student just trying to polish my skills while I complete my studies. My first game, Buster's Flight, has gotten great praise from everyone and currently sits in the App Store with 15 5-star ratings!

Because of the success and support for Buster's Flight, I have decided to release Number Jumper for free. I made the majority of Number Jumper concurrently with Buster's Flight and polished the game up over the last few weeks in preparation for release. All I ask is that you support an independent developer and download Number Jumper for FREE! The game is fun and easy to play and your support will mean more to me then it will some big million dollar company.

Thanks for listening and any feedback is appreciated and encouraged. If you are an independent developer, get in touch with me, I would love to download your apps and try them out.

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/number-jumper/id449090848?ls=1&mt=8

http://www.twitter.com/306Designs
http://www.306Designs.com

Quote:
Number Jumper

Special introductory offer - FREE!

Counting numbers has never been so fun! Get the fast-paced and action-packed number counting game today while it is free!

Race against the clock to jump from number to number and rack up your high score. But beware, each level gets harder and harder than the one before it! Grab perks to save a few seconds of time or to give your score a bonus!

Number Jumper is fun for people of all ages and makes numbers fun!

Also, make sure you download Buster's Flight, also from 306 Designs. Help fly a tropican toucan across exotic landscapes while dodging different enemies on your jouney. Buster's Flight is available for download in the App Store.

07-17-2011, 12:09 PM
I decided to check this one out because it was free and I was impressed! Great game.
07-17-2011, 04:52 PM
Thanks for checking it out!

The game did great yesterday. It has charted in 25 different App Stores around the world, check it out:

Go check the game out, it's FREE! Thanks everyone.

Check out 306designs.com and follow me on twitter.
Buster's Catch - Coming March 2012
07-18-2011, 11:52 PM
Are there any plans to implement a global high score into this? I know its free, but I know a few friends who got the game and it would be great if we could compare scores.
07-19-2011, 08:15 AM
A global high score is something I've been testing for both my games (this and Buster's Flight) and plan to release in an upcoming update. Cheers.

Thanks for the support anyone who checked this out. Almost 1000 downloads in 4 days!

07-21-2011, 10:14 PM
Version 1.01 is now live on the App Store. It fixes a minor diplay bug in the game! Number Jumper has past over 1000 downloads in just 6 days of being live. The support for the game has been awesome and I thank you for that Make sure to go download the game right now for FREE. Any feedback is encouraged.