★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** Featured in 'What's Hot' Action & Arcade! ***

"stunning graphicsa visual experienceit caught our attention." --TouchArcade.com

"This game is seriously a piece of artthe visuals are fan-freaking-tastica hidden gem that deserves more recognition." --Legowiz (on the Touch Arcade forums)

"Very addictive!" --Gbrana (on the US App Store)

"Bullet-hell-in-3D! Awesome Saucer hits the imagination at a level of execution that is amazing." --FunTouch.net

"If you love furious space action and do not have epilepsy, this is the trip for you." --Totemclone (on the German App Store)

"Straight up spaced out trigger happy action candy." --DonBehm.com (on the US App Store)

"Gorgeous! Sublime visuals and controls." --Jason Willbourn (on the UK App Store)

"an audio visual feast of a shooter. Great art style, good controls." --ACE3029 (on the UK App Store)

"AMAZING!!! Gameplay is nice and smooth, and the graphics are great. I'm gonna be hooked on this one for a LONG time!!!" --syntheticvoid (on the US App Store)

BEAT the timer! SEIZE thousands of points! PICK UP multipliers! WIELD MASSIVE FIREPOWER! SPEED through intergalactic space and interplanetary skies at breathtaking velocities! Don't get distracted though...your job is to kill your enemies before they kill you!

Awesome Saucer features:
Aerobatic, immersive space flight with incredibly smooth battle maneuverability.
Intuitive controls with selectable Traditional or Inverted ("flight stick") directional control.
Unlimited levels with progressive game play.
Selectable weapons earned through play, each with a different targeting sensitivity and range.
Original music and volumetric sound design. (Headphones recommended!).
Universal Binary - buy it once and play it on any of your compatible devices.

Toad In The Hole's comments:

TA Review: http://toucharcade.com/2011/08/04/aw...saucer-review/
07-16-2011, 04:00 AM
I like the look of this might pick this up

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

07-16-2011, 09:17 AM
This looks really neat! I'm loving the visuals! May just have to pick it up.

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
07-31-2011, 10:26 AM
Will there be gamecenter achievements and leaderboards?
07-31-2011, 11:45 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
game looks awesome!!! Love the visuals... looks like it might sit right next to QuBIT on my obsession list... =oD
07-31-2011, 01:49 PM
Wow, I love the looks of this! Gonna pick this up!!
07-31-2011, 02:07 PM
Would you mind leaving some game impressions? Thanks!
07-31-2011, 02:32 PM
I got this a while ago and have loved it. The graphics are stunning and the controls are spot on. I like how the auto aim thing works.It can get hectic trying to make kills fast enough for a bonus.
07-31-2011, 03:05 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gokeadeyemo View Post
I got this a while ago and have loved it. The graphics are stunning and the controls are spot on. I like how the auto aim thing works.It can get hectic trying to make kills fast enough for a bonus.
it was released on the 15th... is this a re-release? or is 2 weeks 'a while'?
07-31-2011, 04:06 PM
I got it about two weeks ago. Never realized it was re released.