★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cuddle Bears - > FREE (Again!!!) =oD

07-16-2011, 07:03 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Cuddle Bears - > FREE (Again!!!) =oD

WOOHOO!!!

For all of you who missed it the last 2 times it was free... be sure to pick up one of my personal favorite endless runners (jumpers...) for free!!!! The little pink bears getting torn apart by the wolf has the BEST animation!! =oD
07-16-2011, 07:34 AM
Lol looks like Halfbrick's upcoming game, that machine jetpack.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3

07-16-2011, 07:40 AM
this one is great... it's seriously one of my favorite endless runners out there... this and Air Supply got me back into endless runners after 6 months of really getting tired of them...

And I still play this one every day... it's just so much fun!!! =oD

I'll have to check out that halfbrick game you're talkin about... if I love this one, chances are I'll enjoy that one too! =oD
07-16-2011, 08:37 AM
+1 recommending; fun endless runner.
07-16-2011, 08:40 AM
totally... in the US AppStore...

34 - 5 Star Reviews
3 - 4 Star Reviews
1 - 3 Star Reviews
1 - 2 Star Reviews
3 - 1 Star Reviews...

dunno why in the world people would rate this one 1 star... iTunes reviewers are friggin stupid... I hate seeing 1 star reviews with crap like "OH IT MAKES MY EYES HURT SO BAD" or "AHH MY BRAIN IS MELTING, AND I'M STUPID NOW AFTER PLAYING IT" - gimmie a break... =oP
07-16-2011, 10:24 AM
Downloaded...fun...boo ya!

I haven't had a chance to get sick of runners, and it seems like a genre that really plays to the iphone's strengths. Very quick games...pick up and play...no crappy tilt controls or vague d-pads.

My favorites are Air Supply, Rogue Runner, Dalton, Gravity Guy, and Cuddle Bears. I also think Ninjump might be a runner, and I love it as well, and Knight's Dash, which was free the other day, was good too.
07-16-2011, 10:33 AM
hell yeah!!! How did i forget about Gravity Guy!>?!?! lol

Run Run Chicken is also a pretty good one, and still free ATM... I just made it through the levels on Easy, and it moved up the difficulty to Normal... it's a pretty entertaining game/.. and the devs just submitted v1.1 which adds more power-ups, more levels, and more chicken skins!!! hehehehe... chicken skins... =oD
07-16-2011, 10:47 AM
I downloaded Run Run Chicken, and I liked the art, but I didn't really get the gameplay. Does it get deeper as you get into it? I don't even remember power ups.
07-16-2011, 10:55 AM
yeah you get a speed power-up on level 12... so far that's the only one I've gotten... but in the thread they've working on more... and there's apparently skins that you can unlock, but I haven't gotten any yet... here - there's a TON of stuff that they're adding... you can read it all here -

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=1829535
07-16-2011, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
totally... in the US AppStore...

34 - 5 Star Reviews
3 - 4 Star Reviews
1 - 3 Star Reviews
1 - 2 Star Reviews
3 - 1 Star Reviews...

dunno why in the world people would rate this one 1 star... iTunes reviewers are friggin stupid... I hate seeing 1 star reviews with crap like "OH IT MAKES MY EYES HURT SO BAD" or "AHH MY BRAIN IS MELTING, AND I'M STUPID NOW AFTER PLAYING IT" - gimmie a break... =oP
I hadn't actually planned on making a post about the free promotion; apparently we managed to get a mascot with syntheticvoid. ;-)

The promotion will probably go on another day. It was mostly an experiment to see what our uptick looks like if we quietly switch to free. Now I'm morbidly curious about how high our ranking can go (it's pretty good in... every country that's not the US ^^).

My favorite 1-star review is "so silly don't waste your time" <- as though the name "Cuddle Bears" didn't prepare him for this. The review came with his full name, so I might... send him a cake or something. :-)