★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sheepish limited time sale!

04-21-2009, 07:47 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to PixelthisGlen
Sheepish limited time sale!

I've just flicked the switch on a sale for sheepish. Normally $3.99, for a limited time you can get the full version of sheepish for just 99c!

Hope you all enjoy it

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=300636948&mt=8

Check out our games pixelthismobile.com
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/pixelthisglen
04-21-2009, 07:49 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to ezone
What is it with you New Zealanders and sheep?! JK!

Nice game - hope the sale generates some good numbers for you.

Simon Edis Game Developer @ Ezone.com: Twitter, Game Blog

Diver Dash: iTunes Download (Free) | Official Video | TA Forum Thread | PressKit

04-21-2009, 07:52 PM
04-21-2009, 07:53 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to PixelthisGlen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezone View Post
What is it with you New Zealanders and sheep?! JK!

Nice game - hope the sale generates some good numbers for you.
hehe, hey man you Aussies have more sheep per head of population than we do (is it wrong that I know that?).

So you tell me :P

Check out our games pixelthismobile.com
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/pixelthisglen
04-21-2009, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelthisGlen View Post
I've just flicked the switch on a sale for sheepish. Normally $3.99, for a limited time you can get the full version of sheepish for just 99c!

Hope you all enjoy it

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=300636948&mt=8
Excellent! I tried the lite version and was very tempted, but held back on purchasing it because I felt I was spending too much on apps.
Thanks to this sale though, I've been persuaded!

UPDATE:

Hmmm... I just tried purchasing it, but get a message saying try again later, this app is being modified... even though it is showing up as 59p (99c) for me anyway...

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
04-21-2009, 08:11 PM
What happened to the promo code contest? You left the thread and never came back

Don't check this site or private messages often.
04-21-2009, 08:13 PM
04-21-2009, 08:17 PM
Snap it up

I recommend this game, if you are into pathing games of any sort. The graphics and gameplay are both really polished. You are provided with an interesting and charming set of tools to solve the puzzles with, as well as the opportunity to grab kewl rewards along the way. The learning curve is handled pretty well, as they start you off with obvious puzzles and then move you into the more challenging levels. There are some real stumpers in there too, especially if you want to get all the goodies. The attention to detail is obvious and you can tell that this project was a labor of love for the developers. This is a great deal at $1.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
04-21-2009, 08:17 PM
I'll keep bringing it up on every thread he makes until he addresses it. We are in no way entitled to promo codes but when someone runs a contest for a handful of promo codes that lasts a week or so and generates many thread views... crappy to just disappear and then reappear and don't respond to questions about it.

I wouldn't give him a dollar for his apps. Bad dev And I think people should know. It's a bait-and-switch that seems to have been thought up just to get people to look at a thread about the app.

Don't check this site or private messages often.
04-21-2009, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
I'll keep bringing it up on every thread he makes until he addresses it. We are in no way entitled to promo codes but when someone runs a contest for a handful of promo codes that lasts a week or so and generates many thread views... crappy to just disappear and then reappear and don't respond to questions about it.

I wouldn't give him a dollar for his apps. Bad dev And I think people should know. It's a bait-and-switch that seems to have been thought up just to get people to look at a thread about the app.
How in the world is this bait-n-switch? I won a code.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL