★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Good New Games
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 8.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: We would like to introduce you the first real adult game for iPhone! The concept of this game is in finding differences between two pictures. Many of us played in Spot the Differences game. If you like such games and you are 17+ then you will definetely like Adult Spot the Difference!

You can see version of this game for computers on site www.findherdifferences.com (it's free!). And now you can play this game on your iPhone or iPod! Don't miss this chance.

splash611's comments:
We would like to introduce you the first real adult game for iPhone! The concept of this game is in finding differences between two pictures. Many of us played in Spot the Differences game. If you like such games and you are 17+ then you will definetely like Adult Spot the Difference!

You can see version of this game for computers on site www.findherdifferences.com (it's free!). And now you can play this game on your iPhone or iPod! Don't miss this chance.

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adult-spot-the-differences/id457401969?mt=8

You can watch game trailer on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37tP6OAMrjc
07-16-2011, 01:11 PM
The girl in the bottom pic has clearly been watching too many Matrix movies

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

07-16-2011, 01:15 PM
Oh, I got it!

Her left boob is bigger than her right boob.

HTML Code:
<name> Noah <!-- hello.wordpress.com -->
<member since> Sept. 2008 <!-- that's 8+ years -->
<title> Senior Applications Developer <!-- CricketWireless.com -->
07-16-2011, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
The girl in the bottom pic has clearly been watching too many Matrix movies
HA! That's FUNNY! ;P
07-16-2011, 04:02 PM
adult? judging by the screen shots, this is PG-13 at most..
07-16-2011, 06:58 PM
It must be chilly in the bottom pics and the girl in the top pic is using one finger on the left on the right she's using two. what a little slut.

Last edited by ak47killa; 07-16-2011 at 07:02 PM.
07-16-2011, 11:51 PM
EfratBarTal,
Apple has very strong censure and we have done everything that depended on us to mitigate Apple requirements for adult content.
No one game in App Store has an absolutely naked women. It is strictly forbidden. Don't believe to description of games for adults in AppStore - in description anyone can write everything, apple doesn't care about it.
07-17-2011, 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by splash611 View Post
EfratBarTal,
Apple has very strong censure and we have done everything that depended on us to mitigate Apple requirements for adult content.
No one game in App Store has an absolutely naked women. It is strictly forbidden. Don't believe to description of games for adults in AppStore - in description anyone can write everything, apple doesn't care about it.
Very true. I've seen a lot of apps like those.. they just want to make sales and trick people into buying since there's no refunds. I'm pretty sure people fall for it all the time =\
07-17-2011, 04:51 AM
Thanks, L.Lawliet. I absolutely agree with you.
07-17-2011, 05:12 AM
Wow. I know there's nothing actually hanging out here, but I'm still surprised Apple passed this.

Nice one!