★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ArchitNET
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Chalk 'n Ball is a difficult physics puzzle game. You will have to draw lines with your finger to make the ball bounce off or roll on the lines and hit the star. 30 levels that will hurt your head and give you headaches. It may look easy but it is extremely difficult. Many more levels coming soon.

Chalk 'n Ball is our first app please leave comments to make improvements.

We are not responsible for any extreme headaches, seizures, or exploding heads.

Also I would like to thank ORBZ for the sample code to make the drawing system of this game.

Enjoy :)

youngster9's comments:
Hey everybody,

I am new to these forums but I wanted to tell everyone about my first game that just came out July 1st. It is free and it is called Chalk 'n Ball. It is a challenging physics strategy game. More levels will be coming soon. The first update came out yesterday. Please check it out. Here is an itunes link.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chalk-n-ball/id439131432?mt=8

Thanks to all who download it. But since it is free I hope everyone gets it and leaves a review. Also leave all your comments here so that I can improve it in coming updates. World 2 is currently a work in progress.

Thanks a lot,
Youngster9
07-17-2011, 12:36 PM
Any Comments?

If anyone did get the game could I please have some comments. I am about a week away from finishing world 2 so not enough levels is something I already have heard. If you haven't already checked my game out the link is above. Please check it out.