★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: App Lab
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 151.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Don't download if you use iPod touch! The game crash on iPod touch 4. I am fixing the bugs now.

Game play video: http://www.youtube.com/user/AppLabVideo

AppLab's comments:
Support iPhone3G/3GS/iPhone4/iPad/iPad2/iPod Touch 3G/4G. Don't support ipod touch 2G so far. Will update to support that model soon. Crash on touch 4G and to be fixed.

You fly to a forest with delicious candies everywhere. You enjoy eating them, but never know guard birds are staring at you. They suddenly begin their attack, so you are forced to move swiftly to dodge it. Luckily weapon candies can enable you to withstand it, and even fight back. You have to constantly eat candies to keep alive. See who can eat the most candies and win the highest score!

Tips: Your top mission is to eat as many candies as you can, not dodge enemy birds' attack, which is only a way to help you eat more candies. Score points you win from eating a candy will incrementally increase 100pts each time, e.g. you win total 100pts after eat the 1st candy and total 300pts after eat 2nd one because you win 200pts for only 2nd candy. If you don't even miss one candy from the start, you will very easily win a top score in a short time. Eat a candy right away after it shows up, since score increment will restart from 100pts even if you miss one. The higher your current score is, the more advanced types of bird will appear in game. Eat more mints to double your speed and pop gums to be invincible. Crash birds that block you to eat when you have both weapons - doubled speed and invincibility, which feels cool. For other weapons that need fire, right away fire it after you eat it, or you might be hit by enemies and die. You can tell your current weapon from the light ball effect around your body. Please carefully read the instruction part in game menu to master the game mechanics before you play. Otherwise, the gaming effect will decrease.

Shake the phone to fire is cool! To avoid hit, don't aim when fire. This is a great but difficult part of the game, which needs effort to master.

Eat candies to earn et least 10,000+ points, then you can enjoy the big fun.

After you eat a weapon candy, single hand shake or double hand shake the phone to shoot it out.

For double speed and invincibility, don't need to shoot.

Order of show

*Hummingbird: from start of the game

*Crow: after eats 10 candies

*Speedy bird: after dodges 10 times attack of humming birds

*Baby Birds’ Nest : score of 10,000

*Bird net: eats 50 candies

*Laying eggs bird: score of 50,000

*Falling down big fool bird: score of 70,000

*Special bird: score of 90,000

*Bird Quad: score of 150,000

*Normal candy: from start

*Mints candy: after eats 5 normal candies

*Bubble gum: after eats 15 normal candies

*Toffee: after eats 30 normal candies

*Scattershot candy: after eats 60 normal candies

*Flame candy: after eats 100 normal candies

*Prolong life candy: after eats 120 normal candies

*Lollipop: after eats 150 normal candies

*** What’s inside ***

-8 types of candies like mint, bubble gum and toffee
-7 types of weapons like fire ball, scattershot and lollipop
-8 types of birds like hummingbird, crow and speedy bird
-10 themed backgrounds
-10 unique feather coats
-2 control modes (tap-shake&tilt-tap) customized for iPhone
-Leaderboards of Game Center and Openfeint
-Twenty-four achievements
-Supports retina(HD) display

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/swift-bird/id440134554?ls=1&mt=8
Gameplay vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/AppLabVideo
Official trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-9cRcoHu3E
Official site: http://www.swiftbirds.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/swiftbirdd
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/swiftbirdd

App Lab (owned by Brad Geng) 2011

Awesome! - ★★★★★
by syntheticvoid - Version 1.0.0 - 17 July 2011
Great casual game! My kids really enjoy it too... the graphics are nice, and the dev has said that puzzle play and multiplayer based on the same story line are planned for the future... so I wouldn't be surprised if the price went up a buck or so... You tap on the candies and the bird goes to them, avoid getting hit by other birds... the story is cute, controls are reponsive, and gameplay is smooth. Recommended if you're into casual tapping games. =o)

Figured out how to play - ★★★★★
by aa7jade - Version 1.0.0 - 17 July 2011
II finally figured out how to play the game. You should always immediately eat the candies right away after they appears. You mission is not to dodge the bird, but eat as many candies as you can. Doing that lets you get top scores in the leaderboard. Right away fire your weapons after you eat it. My favorite pop gum enables my cute bird invincible to fly and crash enemy birds. Great game!

Can't put it down - ★★★★★
by leslie Fung - Version 1.0.0 - 17 July 2011
I have played the first within about 15-20 minutes. It wasn't super hard to complete candies--collect but I can see myself going back to try and collect the candies as more as I can. I'm not sure how long there are on this but I'm hoping there are a lot more can be added and that they get a lot harder. Pretty fun though! Another things is that this game can work on my IPAD 2, but it can not work on my TOUCH 2G, anything wrong???

Addicting game & always funny! - ★★★★★
by AZOutlaw - Version 1.0.0 - 16 July 2011
It's more like an animation movie when I played into the final stage. My daughter couldn't stop grabbing the iPhone from my hand to play the game. My swift bird was caught up by the bird net and died very funny. This game gives my family so much fun. Very gooood!

I love the cute swift bird! - ★★★★★
by Nikhil vebkatesh - Version 1.0.0 - 16 July 2011
I played the game a lot those days. I like the big fool bird and special bird. lol! So funny when big fool drops down to the ground, while laughing upon hit by weapons. The graphic is so fantastic and amazing too. I love the autumn and winter background. I prefer to eat pop gum and scattershot. Pop gum enables little swift bird invincible. I also like the sound effect of crow's shitting and laying eggs bird's egg explosion. My hands sweat while I play the game. It's so funny and worthy of each penny I paid. I'd recommend it to all my friends.

Great game - ★★★★★
by Little cattie - Version 1.0.0 - 16 July 2011
I love it

gokeadeyemo from TA forum
Well I got a promo code and tried the game. Its actually quite fun. The birds make weird sounds though. I like the tap to control direction of flight mechanics. Also if the bird is flying out of the screen area the picture zooms out automatically. Pretty neat. Im gonna keep playing to see if it keeps my attention. So far so good.

Elfanger from TA forum
I have been playing it last night and find it fun. I like the graphics and backgrounds most. Controlling the bird is also very easy. Well done.

Sharks from TA forum
It's just awesome!

Attached app icon.

If you want promo code to test it out, reply this thread. I will keep check it.
07-17-2011, 12:05 AM

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.

07-17-2011, 12:30 AM
Do you still have any code that can give someone???
I would love to have a try!~~~~Could you PM me a code?? please~~THx!! Will post impressions.
07-17-2011, 01:03 AM
Send a message via MSN to AppLab Send a message via Skype™ to AppLab
Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Do you still have any code that can give someone???
I would love to have a try!~~~~Could you PM me a code?? please~~THx!! Will post impressions.
I PMed the promo code to you. Check it.
07-17-2011, 01:10 AM
Wow this looks fantastic and the art is great. I would absolutly love a promo code and I will definitly post feedback on the game.
07-17-2011, 01:59 AM
Send a message via MSN to AppLab Send a message via Skype™ to AppLab
Originally Posted by yemi View Post
Wow this looks fantastic and the art is great. I would absolutly love a promo code and I will definitly post feedback on the game.
Sent code to you. Check it.
07-17-2011, 02:07 AM
Awesome icon is awesome.

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
07-17-2011, 02:23 AM
This looks awesome! I would love a promo code :}
07-17-2011, 02:28 AM
Didnt run on my Ipod 2G so I will resync it. Hopefully it works this time.
07-17-2011, 02:33 AM
Tried again but still not working I guess this is for 3GS and up.