App description: PAC-MAN Friends is a new, original fast-paced game using classic PAC-MAN characters! With simple tilt controls, you can maneuver PAC-MAN through progressively challenging mazes to rescue his friends from the Ghosts' Castle!

Steer clear of Blinky, leader of the gang, along with his fellow ghosts Pinky, Inky, and Clyde and all new obstacles or youll lose a life. Grab the flashing Power Pellets to temporarily turn the tables and gobble up those pesky ghosts! Find and munch fruit for big points!

Unlock new friends! With powers like Invisibility to Ghosts, Wall Crashing and Illumination, each friend has a unique ability to aid PAC-MAN on his journey!

If the Ghosts catch you, use Cherries to save PAC-MAN or his friends and continue the action! Use the Slow Time boost to give you the edge and score the fastest time!

You can explore 95 levels in 6 worlds and unlock 9 uniquely powered friends. Hours of light-hearted, fun adventure lie ahead! Challenge your friends! Collect keys and fruit to unlock the next episode and explore the world of PAC-MAN Friends.

95 stages for all new challenges (including Dark Mazes)
5 different control modes
9 unique friends
Daily Rewards
Retina display support
08-20-2014, 06:43 PM
I love Pac-Man. I am wondering what the other control methods are and if there are IAP...

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.

08-20-2014, 07:14 PM
The description says "with simple tilt controls..." But i hope if anyone TOFTT, can tell us what the "5 different control modes" are

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-20-2014, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
The description says "with simple tilt controls..." But i hope if anyone TOFTT, can tell us what the "5 different control modes" are
Excuse me, what is "TOFTT"?

Pine Entertainment
08-20-2014, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Excuse me, what is "TOFTT"?
Try One For The Team
08-20-2014, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Try One For The Team
Thanks, Sanuku.

Pine Entertainment
08-20-2014, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Looks like four are tilt with different positions (flat, upside down, vertical, slanted) and one is touch which looked extremely awkward in Sanuku's video.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
08-20-2014, 10:13 PM
Just purchased it, impressions within the next few hours.

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
08-21-2014, 12:13 AM
Crashes on iPad Air with most current ios every time..won't get past the GameCenter hook up..have not even been able to try this game..be warned..very sad a big company doesn't test on all devices..