👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nice.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:24 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Skype™ to your personal robot

YEAH! Downloading!
Old 08-10-2011, 07:48 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

So glad this update came out tonight being that all of the new releases today (except for "candy boy") didn't catch my interest at all. Thankfully this makes up for it.

Glad the developers kept their promise!
Old 08-10-2011, 08:33 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Again, fantastic level design, especially the last couple of levels. Collecting all coins and finding all axolotls now is really challenging. Music fits perfectly again and it's nice to see a preview of the third world (good move). And I really love to hide the control arrows.

Fantastic update, will keep me busy to some days. Thanks!
Old 08-10-2011, 11:01 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Picked this up as well as Hot Shots Golf 3 tonight and am enjoying this one thoroughly. I had waited until new levels were released and it's such a worthwhile purchase! Great game and can't wait to see more additions (i.e. - Please keep new levels coming!)
Old 08-10-2011, 11:25 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

If the difficulty increase from world two to world three is the same as the increase from world one to world two, I will be bald by the time I beat the wizard when the game is said and done. There were many occasions where it was sheer trial and error that got me through. I'm not complaining. Winning felt great. On a side note, the music is great.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:26 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Hello all! We are the developers that worked on Bean’s Quest.

We are happy to see some of you have already downloaded the new world!

World 2, AKA version 2.0.0, brings quite a few new features in addition to World 2 itself:
  • Game Center support, we heard TA users asking for it, so we’ve added it.
  • D-Pad support, a few people requested a D-Pad option so they could play one handed, so we chucked it in there!
  • 3D Audio, sounds actually relate to where they come from in the level now, it’s subtle but awesome.
  • Improved performance on the older devices (i.e. iPhone 3G and earlier).

Bean completed crossing the Grasslands in World 1 and now he’s adventuring in The Crystal Peaks, an icy mountainous region! The world has new gameplay elements, new enemies and new visuals to explore. This world includes 9 stages in total, 1 more than World 1 provided, this boosts the total number of levels currently on offer to 17!

We’ve begun work on World 3 “The Sky Ruins”, some more promotional materials, and new features as well. Our plan is to continue with 9 stages per world from now on and additionally we have decided as a team to expand Bean’s Quest to 4 worlds in total!

If you’re interested in hearing more about us and our development, please check out our website at:
http://www.kumobius.com/

We also did an interview with an Australian gaming news site, after completing World 2, called MMGN:
http://apple.mmgn.com/Articles/Kumob...-Of-Three-Devs

And if you are interested you can like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter, just check out our website.

We’d like to thank everyone who purchased the game last month and verified our belief in our game. It was really great to hear the good (and the bad!) feedback we received from everyone in reviews and especially here at the TA forum.

Lastly, here’s the box art of World 2 and some screenshots

Old 08-11-2011, 08:14 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kumobius View Post
We’ve begun work on World 3 “The Sky Ruins”, some more promotional materials, and new features as well. Our plan is to continue with 9 stages per world from now on and additionally we have decided as a team to expand Bean’s Quest to 4 worlds in total!
Wow, fantastic news! And welcome. Thanks for joining the forums actively. Will definitely follow the development. And again. Love world 2. Challenging, colorful, challenging and challenging. Will keep my busy.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:31 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Yeah, totally! Welcome to the forums!!! World 2 is GREAT!!! the challenge has gone up a notch from World 1... ALWAYS nice to see... Hope you guys keep upping the difficulty with worlds 3 and 4!! Also, AWESOME to hear you're going to add a 4th World!!! You guys are really turning Beans Quest into a MUST have platformer for the iOS! Really, thank you so much!
Old 08-11-2011, 08:36 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for the alternate d-pad.