Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #271  
Old 10-18-2012, 04:04 PM
knocknock knocknock is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 28
Default

Hahah I got 100% completion for coins and pink guys but I can't seem to do the steps for Crystal Peak level 6 any tips??
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Old 10-19-2012, 12:12 AM
Mr Kumobius Mr Kumobius is offline
Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knocknock View Post
Hahah I got 100% completion for coins and pink guys but I can't seem to do the steps for Crystal Peak level 6 any tips??
So there's a tunnel area in that stage, that if you travel through you'll chew through probably 20+ jumps that you can't afford for the jump par!

You need to think of a way to bypass that tunnel entirely. Think classic underground Mario stages as an idea, and I recommend you look at the paths of the moving blocks in the stage
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Old 12-12-2012, 01:54 AM
Mr Kumobius Mr Kumobius is offline
Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 64
Default

Hey everyone,

We've just announced our new game on the upcoming games forum:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=170012

It's called Time Surfer - it's an endless 'surfer' where you play a cosmic time god with time rewind powers. There are some more details on the thread I posted.

We are going to do a bit of beta testing for the game as well before release. I have a few spots left. If anyone is interested in testing the game please send me a private message

Last edited by Mr Kumobius; 12-12-2012 at 01:59 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #274  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Fil2 Fil2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kumobius View Post
Hey everyone,

We've just announced our new game on the upcoming games forum:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=170012

It's called Time Surfer - it's an endless 'surfer' where you play a cosmic time god with time rewind powers. There are some more details on the thread I posted.

We are going to do a bit of beta testing for the game as well before release. I have a few spots left. If anyone is interested in testing the game please send me a private message
This is the only interesting game of the week although it isn't available yet.

Thanks for the link as I kind of never check out the upcomming games forum.
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Old 12-22-2012, 05:50 PM
ninjackid ninjackid is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9,524
Default

How do I get Axolotl in 1-8?
Reply With Quote
  #276  
Old 12-24-2012, 08:46 PM
Matt33 Matt33 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
[Shameless] Bump. [/Shameless]
Make sure the switch blocks are solid. This means you need a way up other than the springs. Hop on the cloud and go up the platform (on the topside of the block switch). You gotta jump up using the spiders, hitting the further one first. You can actually use the spike block to wait for the other spider to be in a good position, you just have to land with the left edge of Bean.
Reply With Quote
  #277  
Old 12-24-2012, 10:18 PM
ninjackid ninjackid is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9,524
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt33 View Post
Make sure the switch blocks are solid. This means you need a way up other than the springs. Hop on the cloud and go up the platform (on the topside of the block switch). You gotta jump up using the spiders, hitting the further one first. You can actually use the spike block to wait for the other spider to be in a good position, you just have to land with the left edge of Bean.
Sweet!! That did it! Thanks man!
Reply With Quote
  #278  
Old 01-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Habakuk Habakuk is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 3,614
Default

Now FREE for the first time (at least in Austrian and German app store, I am pretty sure other countries will follow soon).
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Old 01-10-2013, 04:08 PM
Fep52 Fep52 is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Now FREE for the first time (at least in Austrian and German app store, I am pretty sure other countries will follow soon).
Still $1.99 on the Australian store...
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Old 01-11-2013, 02:05 AM
Tazoui Tazoui is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 3
Default

In Malaysia its not free yet...
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent