★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Word Fu V 1.2 going live now.

04-21-2009, 09:06 PM
Word Fu V 1.2 going live now.

NgMoco has just twittered about WordFu's update 1.2 going live.

twitter.com/ngmoco

WordFu

what.
04-21-2009, 09:07 PM
Yeah I noticed a few minutes ago. Didint even bother making a thread cause I've been the update announcer guy and the AppStore is having serious update download problems tonight.

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95

04-21-2009, 09:12 PM
There is also a price drop with this update

Dropping it to 99 cents
04-21-2009, 09:14 PM
You guys beat me to the punch!

WordFu v1.2 is going live at the App Store now! And to celebrate, we've dropped the price for a limited time down to $0.99!

We have extended our Challenge Mode features to support Facebook and Twitter! Now you can enter your Facebook and Twitter credentials and post challenges to those sites.

Friends who own WordFu can play against your scores just by clicking the posted link on their iPhone and iPod Touch in the Facebook app or your favorite Twitter app! This will open WordFu on your iPhone right to the challenge. You’ll play against the same letters, settings, and score that your friends had!

In addition, we have added the ability to recover from putting your phone to sleep or receiving any interruption, like a phone call, while playing. The game will re-enter to where you left off so you can take breaks and get back to the game you were playing instead of having to restart every time.

Have a fun time on your quest to WordFu Grand Mastery!
04-21-2009, 09:27 PM
Hope wordfu goes live within next hour or so. Appstore problems - How so? I've downloaded 9 updates tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannys95 View Post
Yeah I noticed a few minutes ago. Didint even bother making a thread cause I've been the update announcer guy and the AppStore is having serious update download problems tonight.
04-21-2009, 09:42 PM
At 99˘, there is quite literally no reason short of "I don't even have that much change in my couch cushions." to buy this game.
04-21-2009, 09:52 PM
i thought i just downloaded the update and it's still showing up on my ipod. Also a random message telling me that I have to purchase an item in order to review it popped up three times
04-21-2009, 11:23 PM
Just tried the update

I just downloaded and tried the update...fantastic seamless integration! Bravo, ngmoco...bravo. Between this and UniWar, man...multiplayer gaming on the iPhone just turned a sharp corner in the last week.