★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dual Stick Jump'n Fall Game "Grinder" Waiting For Review

07-18-2011, 01:48 AM
Dual Stick Jump'n Fall Game "Grinder" Waiting For Review

Hey guys, "Grinder" is a pretty easy to play but hard to master type of jump'n fall game. We had this idea of doing split screen on iPhones and this is the little catchy game that we've managed to make. It is in Waiting for Review status right now for about 4 days or so, which means it should be coming out in around a week if everything goes smooth.

here are some game shots and a preview clip, plz let us know what you guys think, thank you very much.

youtube preview:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKjCvcb1d9I

07-18-2011, 09:47 AM

Are you... controlling two characters at the same time?

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.

07-18-2011, 11:24 AM
Dang, looks nice, but this would get on my last nerve!

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
07-18-2011, 02:58 PM
I think this worked in Poto and Cabenga, here I think it's just going to fail. Sorry. I think it's a good idea with a bad result.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
07-18-2011, 08:50 PM
hey, thanks guys, can't blame us for trying right? well, it is actually in store now, the review time was much faster than expected, if any of you guys want a promo code to test it out, plz feel free to contact me at : tententech@hotmail.com, we'd glad to give them out to you guys altough we might only have a few left.

but thanks for the advices guys, we will try harder and maybe do a better job next time! best luck!
07-18-2011, 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theteamster View Post
hey, thanks guys, can't blame us for trying right? well, it is actually in store now, the review time was much faster than expected, if any of you guys want a promo code to test it out, plz feel free to contact me at : tententech@hotmail.com, we'd glad to give them out to you guys altough we might only have a few left.

but thanks for the advices guys, we will try harder and maybe do a better job next time! best luck!
You've got the art going for you, I'll give you that.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
07-19-2011, 12:49 AM
Now out (like the developer said)... thread in game discussion; right here.

Last edited by undeadcow; 07-19-2011 at 12:54 AM.
07-19-2011, 01:30 AM
wow, thank you undeadcow for posting that for me!