★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Help with game title

04-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Help with game title

So I got a new hard-drive and lost a few games for some reason. Bleh. But there is one that I must get back, yet cannot remember the title. It's a physics-based game, where you can play 1 of 4 small characters driving little vehicles. The graphics are beautiful, there are mini games as well, and the game was $.99 when I bought it a few weeks ago. it's amazing how the title escapes me, but after a futile search on itunes, I figured you guys would know best.
04-21-2009, 10:08 PM
space bikers?

Beta testing:Not currently able to beta test Tested: iPlutoid, Fish Fun, Armor Alley, Underworlds, 33rd DIVISION, Robocalypse: Mobile Mayhem, Earth VS Moon, Cash Machine, Helion, Zenonia, Koala Dartz, iSR, Baseball Slugger: Home Run Race 3D, Crazy Snowboard, Galactic Gunner, Rune Mage, Match3D, Card Ninja, iGangster.
04-21-2009, 10:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vende View Post
So I got a new hard-drive and lost a few games for some reason. Bleh. But there is one that I must get back, yet cannot remember the title. It's a physics-based game, where you can play 1 of 4 small characters driving little vehicles. The graphics are beautiful, there are mini games as well, and the game was $.99 when I bought it a few weeks ago. it's amazing how the title escapes me, but after a futile search on itunes, I figured you guys would know best.
space bikers from chillingo
04-21-2009, 10:12 PM
space bikers?

this is my signature people get over it...
04-21-2009, 10:15 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
You guys rock! Gonna redownload it right now