★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Insecticide for iOS coming soon

07-18-2011, 07:19 AM
Insecticide for iOS coming soon, Universal game.

Hi folks,

I've been lurking around here for a long time, always like to read Touch Arcade before I buy a new game. But not great when it comes to forums, probably too opinionated

Decided to finally join in to, well yeah partly a shameless plug for the new game but also because I'm going to give some free codes to you guys if and when the app is approved, if anyone wants one. I'll not be giving codes out elsewhere, just here as, like I say been an avid reader for a good while now.

Anyhoo....... The game.

Yup it's yet another Match Three type of game but I like them I've lots planned for the games future and as long as there are a few folk (including me) that enjoy playing it I'll keep working on it.

I've put a video up to give you an idea of the game and should anyone want a code for it, just pm me if I can get them what with being new, or leave a post here and I'll send out codes when I get them on a first come first served basis.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TitleBigBanner.png
Views:	1
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	35454  

Last edited by MeltingPoint; 07-18-2011 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Cutting out a wee bit of the pointless waffle.
07-21-2011, 01:17 AM
Promo Codes for Insecticide

Hi all,

As I promised, now that the game has been approved and is making it's way onto the App Store I have put some promo codes up for the game .

If anyone's interested, here is the thread: