★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: chlova
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 50.7 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 3 (2)
App description: 1,000,000 people addicted to Hedgehog Adventure HD can't be wrong!

" I would have stomped my feet and threw a fit in the toy store, begging for this game at any price." - AppAdvice.com

"It is a cute platform game for the iPad." - Appmodo.com

Our little hedgehog began the adventure in the forest!
Features:
horizontal-scrolling action game
Continually fresh feeling
Simple and intuitive control
40+ challenging levels
Seamless connection of the all scene
Open Feint
Game Center

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y43BO_WdX5c

facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/chlova/128796903837087

Twitter: http://twitter.com/chlova__O_O

ImNoSuperMan's comments:


iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)











07-20-2011, 12:02 AM
#2
Thanks @ImNoSuperMan. It is out in US now!

chlova website: www.chlova.com
Twitter: chlova__O_O
chlova works: Finger Spiro+, Arriving HD, Arriving, NinjaGoats,

07-20-2011, 12:45 AM
#3
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 159
What does it means "Seamless connection of the all scene"?
07-20-2011, 09:06 AM
#4
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Qingdao
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedog View Post
What does it means "Seamless connection of the all scene"?
The maps of adjacent levels are continuous.
07-20-2011, 12:00 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA.
Posts: 68
Send a message via AIM to imusic
wow. This looks fantastic. Any idea if it's coming to iPhone at some point? Sadly, I have no iPad.
07-20-2011, 12:46 PM
#6
Just bought thus..looks pretty sick..reminds me of a cross between red ball 3 and catch the candy


Upon further investigation, I've come to the conclusion that this game looks like.a red ball3 clone from the screens, but actually has more of a storm in a teacup vibe going on..almost felt like I was playing SIATC again , the music, the color schemes, the cute graphics,the movement and jump, and the main charactor kinda reminds me of sonic, but a very slow sonic, in a good way.
Epicly awesome little plat former, ignored it when I saw it in the app store yesterday, but am glad I went back for a second look and tried it out, definitely one of the better platformers in the AppStore

Last edited by TheCatsMeow; 07-20-2011 at 12:54 PM.
07-20-2011, 01:16 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 394
yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatsMeow View Post
Just bought thus..looks pretty sick..reminds me of a cross between red ball 3 and catch the candy


Upon further investigation, I've come to the conclusion that this game looks like.a red ball3 clone from the screens, but actually has more of a storm in a teacup vibe going on..almost felt like I was playing SIATC again , the music, the color schemes, the cute graphics,the movement and jump, and the main charactor kinda reminds me of sonic, but a very slow sonic, in a good way.
Epicly awesome little plat former, ignored it when I saw it in the app store yesterday, but am glad I went back for a second look and tried it out, definitely one of the better platformers in the AppStore

I agree, my very first impression from the video was that it looked like a red ball game only with better graphics. Not too sure about the Storm reference (which is a game I loved). I may have to pick this up.

---------------------
signature
07-20-2011, 06:38 PM
#8
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPad 2):

Note:

First few Minutes of Gameplay.
07-21-2011, 05:28 AM
#9
Hope you like it!
Website: http://apps.chlova.com/hedgehog/

chlova website: www.chlova.com
Twitter: chlova__O_O
chlova works: Finger Spiro+, Arriving HD, Arriving, NinjaGoats,
07-21-2011, 03:56 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideways View Post
Hope you like it!
Website: http://apps.chlova.com/hedgehog/
Give a trailer to TheGameTrail on youtube for more hits. Also review copies to other sites this week like Pocketgamer and Appspy. You'll need to get your name out there this week.

Currently learning iMaschine and Garage Band.