Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 02:25 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default Gesundheit! (by Revolutionary Concepts & Konami)

The result of a collaboration between ourselves and amazing artist and animator Matt Hammill (to whom we're indebted for trusting us with his great concept), and Konami (easily our favorite publisher ) ‘Gesundheit!’ tells the story of an odd little pig with allergies - the runt of the litter, who narrowly escapes being captured when monsters invade his village, and finding courage he never knew he had sets out to rescue his friends!
Sounds delightful, but it's cute exterior belies some deep arcade puzzle action as you guide our curly-tailed hero on his quest across 40 unique and increasingly challenging levels, filled with mildly gross humor that will appeal to all ages.

iPad Screen

iPhone Screen (zoom mode)

Last edited by Revolutionary Concepts; 07-20-2011 at 03:04 AM..
Old 07-19-2011, 10:50 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Gesundheit! (Konami)

Youtube link | Pop Up

I quite like the paper maché art style this game has. Should be coming out next week sometime as it has already been submitted to apple. $0.99 for the iPhone and $1.99 for the iPad.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:26 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Very nice graphics. Got all excited when i saw the name Konami though (Wish we could get some classic Konami games like Jailbreak etc though).
Old 07-19-2011, 01:40 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I've been given permission to reply here. My son (he's 9 1/2) and I were both involved in the alpha and beta testing of the game. The video here is definitely just a tease; there's a lot of variety packed into the game. I can assure you that the game is very, very cool and fun to play. The artwork and music direction are fantastic, and the gameplay is great fun, too! IMHO, the whole package is unlike other games I've played on the iOS platform. This is one of those games that'll just suck you in and keep you playing for a long time.

Unfortunately, I've been specifically asked not to talk about gameplay and other details just yet. When I get the "green light" I'll be able to provide more information. I'll just say that this is an excellent game, and it deserves to do very well on the App Store.

More to follow...

--DotComCTO

P.S. If you have any specific questions, just post them here. Of course, I'll run it all by the team first, but I'll try to reply as best as I can.

Last edited by DotComCTO; 07-19-2011 at 01:46 PM..
Old 07-19-2011, 03:34 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

All I'll say is this game is brilliant. I finished the entire game 4 times during beta testing and will still go back for more.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:03 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
All I'll say is this game is brilliant. I finished the entire game 4 times during beta testing and will still go back for more.
Nice job! The later bits of the game are quite tricky! The game definitely has that "just one more try" thing going for it. I felt that way about Tilt To Live, and I played that game to death! I'm hoping this will be a big hit for the team...they deserve it!

--DotComCTO
Old 07-19-2011, 04:07 PM

Damn that looks good, I love the art style!
Old 07-19-2011, 04:28 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

Yeah this game is sooooooooo ...... And the gameplay is absolutely oh so ......... and you'll so wanna go to the ....... and get a ........ But I confess, I must run it by the team as I have never played before, I'll let you know if they'll let me let you know more .....
Old 07-19-2011, 04:40 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x

I used to have this on my computer! Can't remember the gameplay but I think it was great.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:50 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown454 View Post
Yeah this game is sooooooooo ...... And the gameplay is absolutely oh so ......... and you'll so wanna go to the ....... and get a ........ But I confess, I must run it by the team as I have never played before, I'll let you know if they'll let me let you know more .....
Yes. Exactly.

Seriously though, they'll make their own official announcements. Don't shoot me...I'm just a guy that was lucky enough to be involved in the testing cycle...I'm not an employee! Frankly, the whole development and testing effort was kept very quiet; so, the fact that video was released tells me they're getting ready to make an official announcement...probably soon...so don't get bummed out...and it really is a great game!

--DotComCTO

Closed Thread