★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hungry little bins are starving. Haven't eaten in days. They need your HELP!!!

Objects of different materials are coming on the conveyor belt. You have to decide if they are made of paper, metal, glass, plastic or non-recyclable and feed them to the 4 respective bins. As you get better, the conveyor speed up. Can you keep up?

WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ECO MANIA

"Overall, Eco Mania is a great way to improve awareness of being eco-friendly. Putting this information in a game format was a great idea. The game by itself is very entertaining, and it contains an educational message." - AppAdvice

"Anyone look­ing for a simple game that requires quick think­ing to win, could not go wrong pick­ing up this app." - The Smartphone App Reviews

"I think it would be great if people went around bragging about how much garbage they recycled rather than how many pigs they knocked off with bird-arrows." - User Review

KEY FEATURES

Retina Graphics and Silky Smooth 60FPS Gameplay;
EASY MODE where you can play without penalty;
2 game modes: CLASSIC (dynamically accelerating) & FRENZY (high speed time trial);
SMART BELT - dynamically adjusting game speed according to your skill level;
100 different objects to sort;
10 randomly placed tricky traps makes the game more challenging;
Bonus Life every 100 points;
100 interesting and useful tips to improve your real life.
stats list with real measurements of how much stuff you recycled each game;
3 different Leaderboards and 10 Fun Achievements to Unlock;

Sanuku's comments:

Teaser:

07-19-2011, 01:07 PM
Actually looks like it could be a fun sorting game but why oh why do developers release games without online leaderboards but promise them in an update . It should be in from release to help the sales in my opinion .

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

07-20-2011, 05:36 PM
Eco Mania - Message from developer

I am so happy Eco Mania is catching on and I apologize to the people that feel the game isn't complete, it will be. I am working every day to make the game better and better and release updates once I finish them.
I will be adding Game Center support in the next update along with other cool stuff. Please be patient...
07-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
cool... can't wait to see where you take this game. =o)
07-23-2011, 04:21 AM
Message from Developer

I'm happy to announce that Eco Mania for iPad is in Review at Apple . It will be on the App Store later next week. The same awesome arcade style gameplay optimised for the iPad screen.
07-23-2011, 12:37 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

Note:

First 15.Minutes of Gameplay + Tutorial.

First Time ever a App made me ask myself if i am doing the Recycling the right Way....

The Developer should get in Contact with Greenpeace so they Feature his App since it is a great Way to teach Kids where what Mist belongs since i am sure if that App would be shown in School Kids/Adults would Recycling more.

I wana thank the Guy who did PM me on Youtube and told me to take a look at that App.
07-23-2011, 05:33 PM
Message from Developer

I am glad people are getting the message of what Eco Mania is really about. Teaching kids, the adults of tomorrow how to do their part in keeping our world healthy and sustainable.

My marketing skills or financial means aren't at the level of Rovio or Chillingo, but I hope this game gets popular from mouths word. So any social media love from you would be appreciated.

I'll be working next week on an update to make it easier to share the experience. It will have Gamecenter integration, Leaderboards and Facebook and Twitter buttons.

Until next time. Enjoy the game .
08-01-2011, 07:13 PM
Eco Mania - Message from developer

Happy to announce that Eco Mania HD for iPad is out. Fresh and juicy, GET IT NOW.
iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eco-mania-hd/id452441503?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2