★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kostya Teterin
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 52.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Enjoy an unforgettable time vacationing on beautiful Caribbean islands! Magnificent graphics, perfectly matched music and an energetic game, that only you can untangle, will help you become utterly engrossed in this mysterious world of sunlit islands. Containing over 100 levels of endless fun that is packed with unique features and multiple bonus levels keep you busy for months.

FEATURES:

* Gravity!
* Draw your own background images on the sand!
* 100 levels to play
* Three game modes: timed, relaxed and hardmode
* Sublevels
* Bonus minigame
* HD Graphics
* Professional soundtracks

emotionrays's comments:
Caribbean Treasures has been released for iPad today.

Screenshots:

iPhone trailer (no iPad trailer yet):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlQrBYLaUOw

Enjoy an unforgettable time vacationing on beautiful Caribbean islands! Magnificent graphics, perfectly matched music and an energetic game, that only you can untangle, will help you become utterly engrossed in this mysterious world of sunlit islands. Containing over 100 levels of endless fun that is packed with unique features and multiple bonus levels keep you busy for months.

FEATURES:

* Gravity!
* Draw your own background images on the sand!
* 100 levels to play
* Three game modes: timed, relaxed and hardmode
* Sublevels
* Bonus minigame
* HD Graphics
* Professional soundtracks

Caribbean Treasures on iTunes Store:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/caribbean-treasures-hd/id450038245?ls=1&mt=8

Do you want a free copy?

Post here what do you think about the game. I have 5 promo codes to reward good posters (which doesn't mean good opinions, they can be bad as well).
07-20-2011, 12:42 AM
graphic looks nice to me, not sure the background is static or can it have animation would be awesome. i would love to have a free copy to try out, thanks!

Last edited by firedog; 07-20-2011 at 12:47 AM.

07-20-2011, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firedog View Post
graphic looks nice to me, not sure the background is static or can it have animation would be awesome.
The background isn't static, it has some animation (I hate static pictures by myself). Plus the game is very dynamic.

Currently playing: Fruit Ninja, Plants vs. Zombies, Caribbean Treasures, Samurai, Solitaire

Last edited by emotionrays; 07-20-2011 at 03:01 AM.
07-20-2011, 05:49 AM

Teaser Trailer:

The Basic sounds interesting. While the Teaser Trailer is really short i would like to create a longer HD Gameplay Trailer about the iPad Version.
07-20-2011, 01:12 PM
It looks really great - I love that you took the time to make the background animated. Hopefully, that speaks well of the thought put into the rest of the game.

I would love a code to try it on my iPad!

Also looking forward to that longer gameplay video for the iPad!

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!

Last edited by tecwrtr; 07-20-2011 at 01:15 PM.
07-21-2011, 10:39 AM
Still 2 promo codes left. Please read the original post to find out how to get one

Currently playing: Fruit Ninja, Plants vs. Zombies, Caribbean Treasures, Samurai, Solitaire
07-21-2011, 11:14 AM
The graphic looks good, interesting is that you can draw on the sand,
lot's of levels, to keep you entertained for hours.
Would love to try it out.
07-21-2011, 02:20 PM
This is one of my favorite genres - let me put my gravitational skills to the test and I'll certainly post my opinion/feedback in exchange for a PC (no, not a new computer).

Life's too Short for long-Ass Cut Scenes

GameCenter: JCat
07-22-2011, 09:01 PM
this game is nice..playing smooth on ipad2..maybe can make it more mysterious looks
07-23-2011, 12:38 AM
Game impressions

This is actually a really cool game. I thought the price point was a little low for it to be a really great Match 3 game. However, it's a lot of fun. It reminds me of Fishdom HD by Playrix, but it lacks some of the polish. It makes up for a lot of that with a unique level-skipping bonus mechanism though.

You can make matches of four or more of the specified item and slowly earn a chance to play a level-skipping bonus game. The bonus games are ones we've seen before where you have to clear all the blocks off the screen (i.e., Mayan Pyramid). You have to tap groups of at least three to clear the blocks, and you have to do it in the right order so that you can dispose of all of the blocks. If successful, you get to skip the level you're on. It's great for those later levels that are more challenging.

All in all, it's a good game that could benefit from a more polished look and feel and smoother matching. It's definitely worth the low price though!

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!