★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featured as Apple iPhone Game of the Week

Who needs boring old reality?

In Dream Track Nation let your imagination run wild as you race to the finish in some of the craziest, most colorful and downright silly racetracks youve ever seen! Collect stars, use power-ups and jump huge gaps in this unique take on arcade racing. Use the incredible inbuilt track editor to create any track you desire, and then race it against your friends online! Dream Track Nation allows you to pair up with anyone in the world and see whos got what it takes to bring home the gold!

Press Quotes
"...its this combination of deft controls and full-featured track creation that has our motors running." PocketGamer

"Dream Track Nation is fast paced fun that you just wont be able to get enough of." Apple'N'Apps

Dream Track Nation Highlights
Some of the wildest and weirdest track designs in gaming for a unique racing experience.
Three worlds to race through; Texas, Alaska, New York and Moon each with twenty unique tracks.
Simple to use, yet incredibly deep Track Editor lets you create amazing, fun and wickedly challenging tracks.
Multiplayer over Wi-Fi means you can play your friends anywhere in the world with easeor play a random opponent and make new friends!
Unique patchwork quilt artistic style like no other game on the App Store.
Unlock a variety of different cars as you progress, theres even a motorbike!
Super catchy soundtrack that youll be whistling all day!

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

07-20-2011, 05:11 AM
Oh HELLZ YEAH!!!

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.

07-20-2011, 05:18 AM
Instant buy

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
07-20-2011, 05:18 AM
the graphics dont look special but hey they're supposed to be like that. Wifi multiplayer? yeaz!
07-20-2011, 05:50 AM
Looks good, love the rocky and bullwinkle style graphics too. Will there be a place to download user created maps like in little big planet? I ask as it just says you can share with your friends, which seems a bit narrow.

It could make the game essential, especially if they could be ranked by user review.

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
07-20-2011, 06:33 AM
Instabuy for me too!

Playing:Carcassonne, Letterpress, Trigger Fist, Dungeon Story, Rebuild, Pen and Paper
Game Center/Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live: tonydeli7
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance Games/Apps I Have Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @tonydeli7
07-20-2011, 06:33 AM
Ooooo can't wait, less than 12 hours to go.
07-20-2011, 06:45 AM
This is definitley worth the 0.99 for all that content! Instabuy!
07-20-2011, 07:34 AM
Looks great, instabuy!

Disc Drivin': cthibault
GameCenter = cthibault
PS3= merlinman1
Twitter: cthibault78
07-20-2011, 07:45 AM
It's not point in saying instabuy as I've been waiting for this for months!!! Multiplayer, Level Editor, Tracks! YES! So excited! Another game I'm gonna play at the plane

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3