★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: YOU DESERVE A VACATION! Hit the islands and live the good life vicariously while your pets cruise around and party with friends on their hip houseboats!

MEET UP WITH MATES
Mingle with Pet Society Vacation friends on the islands. Visit your pals and check out their customized houseboats. Youll even earn seashells by grooming their pets. So save up!

GET SNAZZY
Stylize your pet with fun outfits and accessories! New collections are added every week, so the only limit is your imagination.

DESIGN YOUR HOUSEBOAT
Show off your interior design skills - decorate your houseboat and make your friends envious. The possibilities are endless.

DIVE IN TO MORE FUN
Take your pet scuba diving to earn cash and discover treasure in the Mini Game to make your island vacation even better!
FACEBOOK CONNECTION!
Get a head start and earn bonus coins based on your level in the Facebook game. Earn exclusive Facebook items too, like cell phones and mayor statues!

So take that holiday youve been waiting for and visit your friends with Pet Society Vacation!

** DON'T MISS OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ** SCRABBLE, The Sims 3, TETRIS®, MONOPOLY, Madden NFL 11 by EA Sports, Pogo Games FREE, Liqua Pop, ROCK BAND® Reloaded, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit & Surviving High School FREE

GIFT THIS APP: Click the Buy App arrow on the iTunes® App Store

Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

International Version: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/pet-society-vacation-world/id443071218?mt=8
07-20-2011, 05:03 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
I'm guessing there's gonna be IAP...

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.

07-20-2011, 05:04 AM
Probably got allot of IAP's

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
07-20-2011, 05:06 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Probably got allot of IAP's
yep.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
07-20-2011, 02:59 PM
Looks very cute but yes, I think it will be in app city here
07-20-2011, 03:05 PM
Ummmm Doesn't show up in Australia :S

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
05-27-2013, 12:09 PM
You know, I used to love Pet Society back in the day, on Facebook. Gonna check this out and see if its not super oppressive.
05-27-2013, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMiracle View Post
You know, I used to love Pet Society back in the day, on Facebook. Gonna check this out and see if its not super oppressive.
This was pulled ages ago, and the FB Pet Society is being shut down.

It wasn't terribly oppressive, just terribly limited compared to the FB version, which made no sense.

Game Center : "Chip H.". Grand Poobah of Troop "Touch Arcade" in Battle Camp (referral code: hns1w1 )