★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featured as 'New & Noteworthy' in both Adventure and Strategy!

PICK OF THE WEEK at TopiPhoneAppPreviews.com

"The artwork is hand drawn and the graphics are well done. Even the music is incredible." - AppAdvice
"I'm totally digging the art style." - TouchArcade
"You will instantly be drawn into the world of Hero Teams." - TopiPhoneAppPreviews.com

As featured on IGN, AppPicker, NineOverTen, App Debate and Gamasutra!

Want to be a Hero and lead your own army of brave men to victory? Then check out our new strategy game Hero Teams!

Featuring classic turn-based action, simply eliminate the enemy team before they eliminate you! With nearly a dozen different weapons available, theres plenty of different ways to beat your opponents. Give it a whirl!

Build your invincible army with 25 unlockable characters: Soldier, Cowboy, Pirate, Knight, and more!

Pick your favourite Heroes to battle it out on 20 unique and destructible maps!

Plan your attack with Grenade, AirRaid, Launcher, TNT, and more!

Fight your way through the single player mode whilst enjoying an exclusive, gripping soundtrack!

Challenge your friends to a Bluetooth Multiplayer battle to see whose Heroes are the toughest!

With gorgeous doodle-style artwork, a 50-level Campaign mode and tonnes to unlock, youll never get bored of Hero Teams!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

07-20-2011, 05:35 AM
I take it this is like worms

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
07-20-2011, 05:36 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Love the art!!!

Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
07-23-2011, 03:18 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

Few Minutes of Gameplay. Since my Friends wasn`t around i did some Matches against the A.I (Quickplay).
07-23-2011, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

YouTube: video

Few Minutes of Gameplay. Since my Friends wasn`t around i did some Matches against the A.I (Quickplay).
You title it Game Impressions yet it's a sample video. Where are the impressions?

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App and Game reviewer and news writer. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy Game Center: Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!