• Publisher: DeNA Corp.
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 89.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.9
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics is an exciting turn-based strategy game featuring a roster of over 75 iconic TRANSFORMERS characters including OPTIMUS PRIME, MEGATRON, STARSCREAM, and BUMBLEBEE.

Players can assemble teams of TRANSFORMERS characters including AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS side-by-side in strategic combat experiences with other fans from around the globe.

Battles are swift and require strategic decision-making, resulting in unexpected victory or devastating defeat. As TRANSFORMERS characters change modes their stats and abilities shift, allowing players to wage war in limitless ways.

Battle scenarios are intensified as players can link TRANSFORMERS characters together to create powerful Combiners that can change the tide of war by dealing critical damage and leveling the battlefield.

The TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics experience includes a compelling single player campaign, live events, and the opportunity to reign supreme at the top of the leaderboards where players can earn rare and powerful rewards.

With endless team combinations, characters to collect, and deep social integration, players will experience real-time PVP battles and thrilling live-events.

KEY FEATURES

Compete in live real-time PVP showdowns with players from around the globe while earning rare TRANSFORMERS characters, valuable resources, and prestige at the top of the leaderboards

Collect iconic TRANSFORMERS characters while teaming up AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON characters side-by-side.

Calculate strategic decisions by leveraging unique TRANSFORMERS character modes to take control of the battlefield in any situation and obliterate the enemy.

Link TRANSFORMERS characters to create powerful Combiners to deal devastating damage in battle!

Connect with friends to form leagues and seek advantage over the competition. Earn powerful rewards and placement at the top of the leader boards.

TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics is completely free to play--no purchases are required. The purchase of in-game items can increase the strength of your character and otherwise accelerate or boost performance. If you wish, you can disable in-app purchases in your devices settings.

TRANSFORMERS® and all associated characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission ©2015 Hasbro, Inc.

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
CA Release info :

The Game is out in Canada. Size of the app is 97.9 MB.

Price in CA is Free.

Requirements :

Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.

TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics is an exciting turn-based strategy game featuring a roster of over 75 iconic TRANSFORMERS characters including OPTIMUS PRIME, MEGATRON, STARSCREAM, and BUMBLEBEE.

Players can assemble teams of TRANSFORMERS characters including AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS side-by-side in strategic combat experiences with other fans from around the globe.

Battles are swift and require strategic decision-making, resulting in unexpected victory or devastating defeat. As TRANSFORMERS characters change modes their stats and abilities shift, allowing players to wage war in limitless ways.

Battle scenarios are intensified as players can link TRANSFORMERS characters together to create powerful Combiners that can change the tide of war by dealing critical damage and leveling the battlefield.

The TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics experience includes a compelling single player campaign, live events, and the opportunity to reign supreme at the top of the leaderboards where players can earn rare and powerful rewards.

With endless team combinations, characters to collect, and deep social integration, players will experience real-time PVP battles and thrilling live-events.

KEY FEATURES

▪ Compete in live real-time PVP showdowns with players from around the globe while earning rare TRANSFORMERS characters, valuable resources, and prestige at the top of the leaderboards

▪ Collect iconic TRANSFORMERS characters while teaming up AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON characters side-by-side.

▪ Calculate strategic decisions by leveraging unique TRANSFORMERS character modes to take control of the battlefield in any situation and obliterate the enemy.

▪ Link TRANSFORMERS characters to create powerful Combiners to deal devastating damage in battle!

▪ Connect with friends to form leagues and seek advantage over the competition. Earn powerful rewards and placement at the top of the leader boards.

TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics is completely free to play--no purchases are required. The purchase of in-game items can increase the strength of your character and otherwise accelerate or boost performance. If you wish, you can disable in-app purchases in your device‘s settings.

TRANSFORMERS® and all associated characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission ©2014 Hasbro, Inc.
iPhone Screenshots

12-22-2014, 08:43 PM
Pleasantly Surprised

So as a long time player of Super Battle Tactics, I approached this game with a little hesitation. It looked like it was essentially a re-skin of SBT and generally speaking that's true.

However, after spending a bit of time with it I can safely say that it evolves the formula in meaningful ways and that I'm enjoying the changes they've made.

I don't want to spoil anything but give it a shot. Its quite nifty and a lot more fun to play than the original.
12-22-2014, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGuffin View Post
So as a long time player of Super Battle Tactics, I approached this game with a little hesitation. It looked like it was essentially a re-skin of SBT and generally speaking that's true.

However, after spending a bit of time with it I can safely say that it evolves the formula in meaningful ways and that I'm enjoying the changes they've made.

I don't want to spoil anything but give it a shot. Its quite nifty and a lot more fun to play than the original.
Hmmmm sounds positive.
02-05-2015, 10:15 AM
So my experience with DeNA is not positive.

Is this going to be punishing without spending a ton of time and money on it?

I generally like the live events, but the last games I played by them were the type that if you didn't play every chance you were able then you had no chance of getting decent awards and the single-player campaigns were kinda pointless.

It looks interesting but the publisher has really put me off their products. I'm even willing to drop some cash on them but if it's the kind of game where they expect you to drop $60 or more per event to stay competitive (Like G.I.Joe did) then I'm out.
02-05-2015, 10:43 AM
I'm willing to give it a shot for the sake of Transformers, but DeNA is notorious for garbage. I am setting my expectations very low for this one but I'll allow myself to be surprised.
02-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Game has crashed 8 times so far. Also, it appears that it might be an auto-play game? I can't get through a battle, but it doesn't appear you're selecting attacks and targets. Anyone know for sure? I don't want to bother with auto-play "games."

Simpsons Tapped Out: supersmashandy
02-05-2015, 11:33 AM
Game Impressions

02-05-2015, 01:24 PM
Oooooo I'm all over this like flys on 💩

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: BattleAcademy, HillClimbRacing, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, TrialsFrontier, WrestlingRevolution.
02-05-2015, 01:32 PM
Hmm. It doesn't look too bad. I'll give it a shot.