Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-23-2011, 10:20 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudemanbrochill View Post
Another idea just popped into my head that would make this game absolutely incredible---

Okay, so you could make a gamcenter/multiplayer mode (2players). One player is in the skies commanding the AC130 weaponry as usual, and the other player is on the ground driving an armed land vehicle. Vehicles could progress/be upgraded, so you start out with a dune buggy, then upgrade to a humvee, then a stryker, then a tank, even a chopper would be cool. The added element of the player on the ground would force the AC130 gunner to be more careful while raining down bullets from the skies!

developers, any thoughts on this?
To call this ambitious would be an understatement.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:24 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Location: You'll get there eventually if you just go this way: -->

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
I was just thinking about this last night... Hope it wouldn't disadvantage the player though.
Destructible levels sound cool, but loss of income is a big minus for me... and everyone with maxed 105mm's...

Second this! (along with many others...) Though the AI might cause "More harm than good"... If you know what I mean
Clouds wouldn't give the player a disadvantage. It's just like there's a tiny bit of mist going past the camera. you can still see through them.

Last edited by Der-Kleine; 07-24-2011 at 08:58 AM..
Old 07-24-2011, 04:32 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
Clouds wouldn't give the player a disadvantage. It's just like there's a tiny bit of myst going past the camera. you can still see through them.
I'm concerned about the 'mist' camouflaging the CIVILIANS!!! (my hate for them grows by the minute...)
Old 07-24-2011, 06:41 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
I'm concerned about the 'mist' camouflaging the CIVILIANS!!! (my hate for them grows by the minute...)

I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!
You can start calling me a genius.. How about a mode where it's just civies running around. If they make it to the bunker it's game over. Bombs away baby! Except I thought I was playing this game every time I got mad =p

jk jk jk i kid!
Old 07-24-2011, 07:12 AM

Lovin this app, well done devs
Old 07-24-2011, 08:15 AM
iPhone 4

Wow, seems this game is getting a great reception, already in the top charts! One tiny suggestion: although unrealistic, it'd be great if we had a sniper cannon mounted to take care of those pesky zombies harassing the civies. Also, how about calling airstrikes/placing turrets to lay down some ordinance on the field?
Old 07-24-2011, 10:34 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

@Arash & Iman - So,will you guys go Universal? Or what?
Old 07-24-2011, 02:21 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Congrats, guys ... just saw this game on the main iTunes page in the big header graphic with the rotating games.

I have no idea what that's called or how games appear in it but there's only 3 or 4 rotating games so it must be quite the honor to appear there. Not sure why the game isn't in the Hot or New and Noteworthy categories but it definitely deserves to be in there, too!
Old 07-24-2011, 03:59 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Excellent Game! Addictive!

Great game, one of my favourite of the year so far.

Want to throw in some requests / ideas of my own, on top of the great ideas so far in this forum (some which I've repeated below, sorry!) :

- New terrains.
- New zombie types.
- Achievements.
- Rethink of 3 strikes for civ kills.
- Like the idea of different ammo for the main 3 weapons (i.e. incendiary) and happy to keep the 3 main weapons - add further levels of upgrades.
- Napalm and other things to be called in as support (upgradeable of course!) for a set time, screen could freeze or slowdown for a second so you have to quickly lay down directions / area of effect.
- So airstrikes could be napalm, carpet bombs, drops of mines etc
- Support tanks could run over some zombies then deliver a few cannon shots at the end.
- Support apache chopper could shoot rockets.
- Support jumpjet to strafe an area with minigun.
- Support army unit to parachute in to plant mines/bombs and then defend the bunker.
- Energy bar for the bunker, upgradeable. Maybe some gates or perimeter further out in the map to defend first.

Just loving this game at the moment, any sort of update or add-on would be welcomed. Well done to the Devs.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:37 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dog View Post
Great game, one of my favourite of the year so far.

Want to throw in some requests / ideas of my own, on top of the great ideas so far in this forum (some which I've repeated below, sorry!) :

- New terrains.
- New zombie types.
- Achievements.
- Rethink of 3 strikes for civ kills.
- Like the idea of different ammo for the main 3 weapons (i.e. incendiary) and happy to keep the 3 main weapons - add further levels of upgrades.
- Napalm and other things to be called in as support (upgradeable of course!) for a set time, screen could freeze or slowdown for a second so you have to quickly lay down directions / area of effect.
- So airstrikes could be napalm, carpet bombs, drops of mines etc
- Support tanks could run over some zombies then deliver a few cannon shots at the end.
- Support apache chopper could shoot rockets.
- Support jumpjet to strafe an area with minigun.
- Support army unit to parachute in to plant mines/bombs and then defend the bunker.
- Energy bar for the bunker, upgradeable. Maybe some gates or perimeter further out in the map to defend first.

Just loving this game at the moment, any sort of update or add-on would be welcomed. Well done to the Devs.
Pretty much agree to all that.

I have about 400k coins and nothing else to upgrade! That needs to change..