App description: *** FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME! ***

Zombie Gunship® puts you in the gunner seat of a heavily-armed AC-130 ground attack aircraft. Strategically fire your powerful guns to slay endless waves of zombies and protect the remaining survivors of the zombie apocalypse!

"Meet the real angry bird: the ultimate anti-zombie weapon." - Forbes

IGN Editors' Choice (9/10) "Amazing"

Macworld App Gem (4.5/5)
Best App Ever Awards - Voted Best Simulation and Best Action Game

3D NIGHT VISION DISPLAY
Toggle between white and black hot modes. Use your radar to quickly detect and eliminate the zombie threat.

AUTHENTIC WEAPONS
25mm Gatling gun
40mm Bofors auto-cannon
105mm Howitzer cannon

COMPLETE OBJECTIVES, EARN RANKS, and beat other gunners on the Game Center Leaderboard!

COLLECT a BOUNTY for each ZOMBIE KILL
Use coins to upgrade your armaments and increase your zombie killing efficiency.

AIRPLAY
Play Zombie Gunship on your TV! (Supported on iPhone 4S, iPad 2nd generation or newer. Apple TV required).

Zombie Gunship is iCloud enabled. Save your game progress and restore it to any of your iCloud enabled devices!

Check out our other award-winning games: TowerMadness and Nuts!

Stay connected with us!
facebook.com/ZombieGunship
twitter.com/ZombieGunship

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

From the makers of the award-winning TowerMadness® and the sound designer of the famed Gears of War® series, Zombie Gunship™ puts you in the gunner seat of a heavily-armed AC-130 ground attack aircraft. Strategically fire your powerful guns to slay endless waves of zombies and protect the remaining survivors of the zombie apocalypse!

3D NIGHT VISION DISPLAY with Motion Blur
Toggle between white and black hot modes. Use your radar to quickly detect and eliminate the zombie threat.

AUTHENTIC WEAPONS
• 25mm Gatling gun
• 40mm Bofors auto-cannon
• 105mm Howitzer cannon

COLLECT a BOUNTY for each ZOMBIE KILL
Use coins to upgrade your armaments and increase your zombie killing efficiency.

COMPETE FOR GLORY
Challenge your friends and other gunners on the Game Center Leaderboard!

TA Preview: http://toucharcade.com/2011/06/15/ww...ombie-shooter/
07-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Buying,hoping for Universal build soon
07-20-2011, 10:21 PM
Out in Canada

Downloading now!

07-20-2011, 10:32 PM
Wow... This game is surprisingly addictive.

There's a TON of upgrades to get as well.... Looks like I'll be blowing apart Zombie's for a Good Long while.
07-20-2011, 10:49 PM
LOVE IT!

I got addicted really fast. This game is very quality and felt surprisingly like the CoDMW ac-10 gunship which isn't a bad thing. All the guns are awesome to shoot. There's a lot of nice upgrades that significantly make gameplay easier/more fun.

However I do wish they'd a some more stuff like other game modes and achievements especially (a game like this is begging for achievements ). I'm just worried that once I get all the upgrades, there's not much left to do. There should be some kind of stat keeping like how many zombies you killed, favorite weapon, how many civilians killed, medals earned (it'd be nice to get medals after each round - for sniping and mass kills, etc.). Throwing in some stuff like this and maybe a new game mode would make it have an incredibly long appeal. I'm just bummed out this game doesn't record how many zombies I wasted to oblivion, but I guess the leaderboards might do that which I haven't bothered to look at.
07-20-2011, 11:08 PM
Yeah, I'd love a little counter too. I swear I must be nearing 1000 blown up Zombo's.

I hope they add in some new unlockables, maybe a new weapon (or perhaps the ability to purchase "special" ammo, like incendiary rounds or high explosive rounds. That way you always have something to spend money on even after you upgrade everything). Maybe a new map or something once in a while.

Either way, it's a great way to blow off some steam. The UI and gameplay is slick and polished. Not to mention the sound! Great stuff.

Definitely recommend buying this game.
07-20-2011, 11:50 PM
The game looks fun, but it also appears to be repetitive.
07-20-2011, 11:59 PM
This game is pretty fun but with only one mode it is starting to get repetitive. Even a little change of scenery with a few other terrains besides just one would be nice. The upgrade system seems to add a lot of incentive to keep playing, especially considering that at the start you only have access to the 25mm machine gun and none of the heavy artillery bombs. If I were making requests for the first update I would certainly like to see different maps/terrains.

Twitter: @JZWilliams
GameCenter/OpenFeint/GameloftID/Disc Drivin'/Hero Academy: zman2100
07-21-2011, 12:12 AM
Update Feature Requests

Thanks for the great feedback everyone! If you're familiar with our most popular other game, TowerMadness, you know that we won't disappoint with updates.

I've noted the following requests from the thread so far:

- Achievements
- iPad / Universal support
- New Game Modes
- New Upgrades
- New Weapons
- New Maps

...we'll keep checking back for more suggestions. Keep 'em coming!

07-21-2011, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zman2100 View Post
This game is pretty fun but with only one mode it is starting to get repetitive. Even a little change of scenery with a few other terrains besides just one would be nice. The upgrade system seems to add a lot of incentive to keep playing, especially considering that at the start you only have access to the 25mm machine gun and none of the heavy artillery bombs. If I were making requests for the first update I would certainly like to see different maps/terrains.
Echoed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iman View Post
I've noted the following requests from the thread so far:

- Achievements
- iPad / Universal support
- New Game Modes
- New Upgrades
- New Weapons
- New Maps
Yup.

These will probably make this the GOTW for me.

I would also request louder sound effect for shell landing and zombies getting blown up even though I know it's not realistic...

Last edited by gunxsword; 07-21-2011 at 01:37 AM.
07-21-2011, 01:05 AM
Really great game. I would love to fire bomb the larger groups, any plans for napalm?