Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-02-2012, 05:01 PM
iPhone 5s

1.7 is OUT!

The update adds one of our most requested features by players, a no-humans mode. This allows players to savor the satisfaction of slaughtering zombies without the worry of collateral damage. Saving humans in Zombie Gunship now has a new key purpose activating the Human Sequestration Advisory System to unlock this special bonus mode.

Enjoy!
Old 08-02-2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arash View Post
1.7 is OUT!

The update adds one of our most requested features by players, a no-humans mode. This allows players to savor the satisfaction of slaughtering zombies without the worry of collateral damage. Saving humans in Zombie Gunship now has a new key purpose activating the Human Sequestration Advisory System to unlock this special bonus mode.

Enjoy!
Cool update. Curious to how come there are no achievements via Game Center for this game? That addition would really be the icing on the cake for this game. Adds tons of replay in a game like this IMO. Any chance of these being added in at some point?
Old 10-12-2012, 01:48 AM

Default Walled Garden Weekly Podcast

From the Developers of mobile games Zombie Gunship and Zombie Highway, comes Walled Garden Weekly. A weekly podcast where game devs Arash and Kevin discuss apps and cool insights.

Episode Eleven is up now. Check it out:
Walled Garden Weekly Podcast
Old 10-12-2012, 01:54 AM

Default Zombie Gunship Facebook/Twitter

Check out our Zombie Gunship Facebook Page and Zombie Gunship Twitter, and let us know if you have any tech support questions, suggestions, requests, if you secretly wish there was a zombie apocalypse...anything! A response will come from yours truly
Old 10-12-2012, 01:42 PM

Code Giveaway! We'll be giving away codes to our games today on the Zombie Gunship Facebook Page and Twitter Page. Don't miss out!
Old 10-17-2012, 11:45 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

OK, Zombie Gunship was my favourite zombiegame on iOS, but now the game is unplayable.

I have upgraded most of my weapons to the max and now every round of ZG is a slideshow. There are just too many zombies and people on the screen that the game just runs very very slow.

In this state the game is unplayable, which is a shame.

I am playing this on a third gen iTouch and so far the game ran fine, up until this point.

So, the game is pretty much useless now.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraser74 View Post
OK, Zombie Gunship was my favourite zombiegame on iOS, but now the game is unplayable.

I have upgraded most of my weapons to the max and now every round of ZG is a slideshow. There are just too many zombies and people on the screen that the game just runs very very slow.

In this state the game is unplayable, which is a shame.

I am playing this on a third gen iTouch and so far the game ran fine, up until this point.

So, the game is pretty much useless now.
Hey there!

Sorry to hear this is happening. Possibly try to free up some memory by deleting other apps running in the background. You can do this by pushing the home button twice really fast. Apps will pop up on the bottom screen. Hold on one until it wiggles, and tap on the minus (-) sign for each app to end them. Also, you can try turning your iPod Touch completely off and back on again.

The last solution would be deleting and reinstalling the game. Make sure you have iCloud enabled so that it will save your game progress. Delete the app and reinstall it from the App Store or iTunes. After, open Zombie Gunship, tap the gear icon at the top right of the Main Menu and tap Restore Backup.

Hopefully this helps. If you have anymore questions, let us know or email us at support@limbic.com and we can assist you further.

Thanks!
Old 10-19-2012, 09:23 PM

Default Zombie Gunship ranks #3!

Thanks to all the fans and supporters for getting Zombie Gunship a #3 spot today in the 'Zombies!' category on iTunes! You guys rock!!!

You can also check out the game here: Zombie Gunship on iTunes
Attached Images
File Type: jpg iTunesNo3.jpg (159.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-30-2012, 12:56 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default FREE today...

Free again

Old 10-30-2012, 10:34 AM

Default Free!

Zombie Gunship is indeed free to download for a limited time! Enjoy!

Zombie Gunship on iTunes