Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-20-2011, 08:15 AM
iPad

Default Mega Bad -> You Play as the Bad Guys in this Evading Game!

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 07-21-2011 at 04:51 AM..
Old 07-20-2011, 08:20 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Did they just take every copyright they could think to spoof or clone and package it into one game?
Old 07-20-2011, 08:52 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Did they just take every copyright they could think to spoof or clone and package it into one game?

Dont'cha think this could fall into the parodic genre?

Seems to be a trend, also with PC games. There are a lot of cameos in games lately.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:01 AM
iPhone 5s, OS 4.x

I was drawn in right away by all the different "characters" but after watching the video I want to know if it gets anymore chaotic than whats there. I love tilt to live but only because it goes from 0 to HOLY S#!+ in no time. This looks kind of slow paced.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:32 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I'm impressed by the whole setup and depth, but the gameplay in the video still looks like a simplified Tilt to Live.
Old 07-20-2011, 12:55 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

A bit slow, like another poster said a dumbed down Tilt To Live, but I'm a sucker for boss fights and such. Gonna check it out when it comes out.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:59 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Game Impressions

Decent Tilt to Live clone, unfortunately saddled with IAP currency and thus gameplay designed to steer you towards purchasing it. Then again, I'm sure the jump from 25 coins for first tier upgrades to 350 coins for second, will seem "balanced" to some and insistence on how you "don't have to spend a cent more" will ensue. Me, I'm quite thoroughly sick of this sort of crap, and really wish that if nothing else all IAPs had to be disclosed prior to initial purchase. To developers, if you are reading: kindly go to hell. Thank you.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:04 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Decent Tilt to Live clone, unfortunately saddled with IAP currency and thus gameplay designed to steer you towards purchasing it. Then again, I'm sure the jump from 25 coins for first tier upgrades to 350 coins for second, will seem "balanced" to some and insistence on how you "don't have to spend a cent more" will ensue. Me, I'm quite thoroughly sick of this sort of crap, and really wish that if nothing else all IAPs had to be disclosed prior to initial purchase. To developers, if you are reading: kindly go to hell. Thank you.
thanx for the impressions... I'll be staying away from this one... no matter how much I like Tilt To Live type games, IAPs that are there with gameplay that steers you towards buying em piss me off quite a bit too... =o/

Don't get me wrong... IAPs that help support devs, and are not required to enjoy the game, no problem with... actually kind of like... but when you pretty much NEED to purchase more through IAP even after PAYING for the game... screw it!
Old 07-20-2011, 03:24 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

haha. Zelda + Angry Birds + Star Wars plus every other big name game tied into one mediocre game.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Dont'cha think this could fall into the parodic genre?
Given the country that this game originated from, I think it's more likely that they just don't care if they're crossing the line. That being said, I'm still a bit tempted to get this game tonight. Looks like it could be fun, and none of the other paid releases coming tonight interest me at all. I guess all it takes to get my $1 is releasing a mediocre game during a week when all of the other games are even worse (in my eyes). =/