★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Most FUNNY game ever

YOU REALLY CANT MISS THIS GAME!!!!

Limited-time Price Drop, only 0.99

You have seen enough of cops running behind the thieves, chasing mafias and dacoits. In Finger Fevers latest I phone game you will see the angry looking cop running behind a super speed dog, who just robbed him by taking away his donut.
Who doesnt love dogs? (May be not this cop). Donut Chaser has recently launched this month.
While the chasing is going on, you will have absolutely loads of fun, with the super cute characters.

The more miles he will run, higher the points you will get. You have to make him avoid the oncoming random bombs and aliens who can electrify him.

Players will touch the screen to jump, press longer to jump higher.
Players can also do double jump, so he can avoid big vehicles like bus and truck.
He can eat yummy looking burgers, cakes on his way to recover his health. Even the night doesnt stop this cop to chase the dog. Infect cop comes into his night pajamas. Player can help cop to increase his speed by collecting Skate, rocket or even Call back up.

The most interesting part of the game is its ranking system. By the end of every game you will see your score, the best score and a quote. It will also allow the player to leave a comment if he is one of the Top 10 players.
It gets better; your score can help your country to get a higher ranking on the leader board. You can see how many players are playing the game from the particular country.

Now it's the time to fight for ur country ^+++^

Super cute characters :D
Day and night changing system, cop also change pajama after sunset
Very exciting temple, you can speed up by using many kinds of tools like skate, rocket ... EVEN YOU CAN CALL BACK UP !!!
You will see many kinds of ending by your score
LeaderBoard system

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Lite: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/donuts-chaser-lite/id448553109?mt=8
★★★ Most FUNNY game ever ★★★

YOU REALLY CANT MISS THIS GAME!!!!

★ Limited-time Price Drop, only 0.99 ★

A cop chasing the dog just robbed his donut on the street~ you need to help him avoid getting hit by cars ... and bomb and aliens!!

It's a traditional game play in new way!

✔ Super cute characters :D
✔ Day and night changing system, cop also change pajama after sunset
✔ Very exciting temple, you can speed up by using many kinds of tools like skate, rocket ... EVEN YOU CAN CALL BACK UP !!!
✔You will see many kinds of ending by your score
✔LeaderBoard system
07-20-2011, 08:05 AM
I love endless runners and this looks pretty good think I will pick this up along with at least five others gonna be an expensive night .

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

07-20-2011, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
I love endless runners and this looks pretty good think I will pick this up along with at least five others gonna be an expensive night .
I suggest trying the lite first.
07-20-2011, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I suggest trying the lite first.
Yeah sounds like a good plan of action

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
07-20-2011, 02:29 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
LOL. Looks like something Adult Swim would make.

Looks like a buy for me too, but I'll probably try the Lite version first.
07-21-2011, 05:28 AM
Very Funny dash game, Donuts Chaser !!

LIMIT FREE !!!

Donuts Chaser

iTunes Link

Youtube game video

You have seen enough of cops running behind the thieves, chasing mafias and dacoits.
In Finger Fever’s latest I phone game you will see the angry looking cop running behind a super speed dog, who just robbed him by taking away his donut.
Who doesn’t love dogs? (May be not this cop). Donut Chaser has recently launched this month.
While the chasing is going on, you will have absolutely loads of fun, with the super cute characters.

At begining of game...

Oooooooopps !!!

The more miles he will run, higher the points you will get. You have to make him avoid the oncoming random bombs and aliens who can electrify him.

Players will touch the screen to jump, press longer to jump higher.
Players can also do double jump, so he can avoid big vehicles like bus and truck.
He can eat yummy looking burgers, cakes on his way to recover his health. Even the night doesn’t stop this cop to chase the dog.
Infect cop comes into his night pajamas. Player can help cop to increase his speed by collecting Skate, rocket or even Call back up.

The cop changing clothe at night

Wow ~ new record !!!

Theres 5 kinds of ending depends on your scores

The most interesting part of the game is its ranking system. By the end of every game you will see your score, the best score and a quote.
It will also allow the player to leave a comment if he is one of the Top 10 players.
It gets better; your score can help your country to get a higher ranking on the leader board.
You can see how many players are playing the game from the particular country.

well, now it's the time fight for U.S

Last edited by dscos; 07-25-2011 at 08:57 PM.
07-21-2011, 09:01 PM
thanks you

thanks everyone, if you go with full version you will find out it's much interesting of this game!!
07-23-2011, 08:41 AM
please let us know if any feed back
07-25-2011, 08:58 PM
limit free !!
welcome to try it !!
07-25-2011, 09:06 PM
Haha, what a comical game, downloading the lite version