★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Nexx Studio is looking for Graphic Designer

04-22-2009, 10:34 AM
Nexx Studio is looking for Graphic Designer

Hey guys, we're looking for graphic designer to work with us on project basis. Candidate must be capable of creating interface, splash screen, icons and other promo material that is suitable for the projects that we work on.

You can decide to take a slice off the revenue or alternatively one time payment for the work that you're doing for us.

Please show me your portfolio and if possible list down the game that you've worked or involved with in the past. (PM me)

-Ken

Nexx Studio - Indie Game Publisher - Blog | Facebook | Twitter
Dulp - Zig Zag Boom - Sidechain - Warship Solitaire - Bloom Box - Pig Shot - Glow Puzzle - The Idiot Test 3 - and more awesome games!
04-22-2009, 11:32 AM
What kind of app is it?

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95

04-22-2009, 11:59 AM
We normally work on game apps but we're considering general apps as well.

Dulp - Zig Zag Boom - Sidechain - Warship Solitaire - Bloom Box - Pig Shot - Glow Puzzle - The Idiot Test 3 - and more awesome games!
04-27-2009, 03:00 PM
We're still looking for the right candidate for the job. Those who are qualified and interested please drop us an email or PM!

04-27-2009, 03:09 PM
Send a message via AIM to dogmeat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumps View Post
We're still looking for the right candidate for the job. Those who are qualified and interested please drop us an email or PM!
Expert pixel artist here with 10 years of experience, if thats what you need, you PM me, and I'll send you my reel.

If its not what you need, don't bother.
04-29-2009, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumps View Post
Hey guys, we're looking for graphic designer to work with us on project basis. Candidate must be capable of creating interface, splash screen, icons and other promo material that is suitable for the projects that we work on.

You can decide to take a slice off the revenue or alternatively one time payment for the work that you're doing for us.

Please show me your portfolio and if possible list down the game that you've worked or involved with in the past. (PM me)

-Ken

Sounds cool, but I'm not able to do it...
05-01-2009, 07:05 AM
Send a message via ICQ to conrem Send a message via MSN to conrem Send a message via Yahoo to conrem Send a message via Skype™ to conrem