★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MoonGames
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 35.2 MB
  • Version: 3.1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Welcome to South Surfing Park!

This is a real sea!

You can enjoy amazing experiences from the calm waves to those at dizzy height that might flip your mind. Lets face the sea waves fluctuating up and down so vigorously and enormously breaking.

Enjoy as you as you can in Water Park

The ocean wave pool is gigantic and the wide river run down very fastYou can have them all at the same time. Its like sea water running in a brook.

Easy control but real surfing

When you turn around a cellular phone, then it Surfing Board also turns around. The gravity sensor of the phone makes you feel like surfing on real waves.
One more thing! Shake (Or Touch) the screen and you will jump up. These two controls are all you need to do.

Go faster and jump higher be a professional surfer.

You can make a new record by performing 10 aerial turns in a row, eating ice and jumping and surfing skills. There is no limit to records.

Look sharp!

The water gets tougher and the waves push the board faster.
Once absent-minded, the waves invade up to the top of your head instead of yourself.

Real Physics Engine
We are using 3D Physics Engine. For calculate buoyancy and gravity real time!

Listen your own music
You can use your music file to background music! Set BGM OFF and play music (from your phone) something like cool reggae,surfing rock,dance or anything

MJY8's comments:

open event!
price is free until 21th July

07-20-2011, 09:07 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

like posted in the other thread that was in the price drops section..

this game needs GameCenter, and more of a challenge. Something like objects in the water or air would help... maybe throw in some enemies... =oO

Right now, all you do is jump in the air and collect ice cube look'n things to make you go faster... even Hard mode is easier than breathing...
08-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
wow... the new update has made this game AWESOME!!!

I love it... really... seriously love it!! I've been playing it for the last 30 minutes... and don't see myself stopping... =oD

The GC addition was an awesome add-on... and the change in gameplay... SUPERB!! Really man, GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB!! =oD

I just gave you a 5 star rating in the appstore... which has been hard for me to do since I nabbed Emberwind and Glowfish... but for a nice little casual game, and with all the changes you've made... you totally deserve it...

08-06-2011, 05:44 PM
Really reminds me of Rising Board.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero