★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Fallout 4

10-30-2015, 02:03 AM
#1
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 208
Fallout 4



Anyone looking forward to this as much as I am? T-11 days to go!!

Now Playing:
Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Hearthstone
BNet / Steam
KiranB#1453 / KiranB28
10-30-2015, 02:12 AM
#2
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,673
Definitely and have myself a copy preordered, I'm just going to enjoy walking the wastelands and doing all the side quests for a bit, if anything like FO3, NV and Skyrim then that's where the fun will be.

10-30-2015, 02:16 AM
#3
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Belfast N Ireland
Posts: 2,169
I kinda am but honestly I've a feeling I'll end up waiting for the GOTY edition, reviews may sway me.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out
11-02-2015, 09:49 AM
#4
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,484
5 minutes of leaked footage. It looks... OK?

https://vid.me/Qqh2
11-03-2015, 01:25 AM
#5
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
5 minutes of leaked footage. It looks... OK?

https://vid.me/Qqh2
For the type of game it is I don't see a 5 minute video really telling you much.
11-03-2015, 03:19 AM
#6
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 208
http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/201...-of-fallout-4/

Now Playing:
Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Hearthstone
BNet / Steam
KiranB#1453 / KiranB28
11-03-2015, 03:21 PM
#7
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: minnesota
Posts: 1,280
What do you actually do in this game? As far as I can tell you just shoot things into a million bloody chunks.
11-03-2015, 04:39 PM
#8
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by september View Post
For the type of game it is I don't see a 5 minute video really telling you much.
I'm referring to the fact that there is bland room after bland room that all look pretty much exactly the same. Even the ramps up to the next floor are exactly the same. Toss in the occasional shoot a bad guy that is the same. May be an indication of the repetition you are in for. Or maybe not. But the leaked footage definitely isn't impressive.
11-04-2015, 02:05 AM
#9
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
I'm referring to the fact that there is bland room after bland room that all look pretty much exactly the same. Even the ramps up to the next floor are exactly the same. Toss in the occasional shoot a bad guy that is the same. May be an indication of the repetition you are in for. Or maybe not. But the leaked footage definitely isn't impressive.
Ah right, I didn't actually think you were being that judgemental initially.
11-04-2015, 02:17 AM
#10
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by one.sixty.four View Post
What do you actually do in this game? As far as I can tell you just shoot things into a million bloody chunks.
It'll be pretty classic Bethesda RPG, if you've played Oblivion, Skyrim and (I'm guessing not) Fallout 3 or Fallout NV you should have an idea of what to expect. You'll have a main storyline which is typically secondary, plus a ton of well worked side stories and exploration. The type of RPG were you can play for over a hundred hours and still find new things.