Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 07-24-2011, 12:35 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Well, I downloaded and played TF2, and so far it's pretty good. I'm pretty bad though, and I can't really get a hang of all the classes, but that's ok. Anyone wanna be my coach?
Old 07-24-2011, 12:38 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSFP View Post
Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike, Battlefield 2 and Bad Company 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Killing Floor, and Terraria. Well those are some. And guys don't forget to join the toucharcade steam group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/touchArcadecommunity
All those games go on top of my list :P, let me add to that.. Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Assassin's Creed series, Battlegrounds 2.0 (free mod, Half Life 2/ Counter Strike: Source needed), Battlestations: Pacific, Borderlands, Brink, Garry's Mod, and Portal 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinice View Post
Well, I downloaded and played TF2, and so far it's pretty good. I'm pretty bad though, and I can't really get a hang of all the classes, but that's ok. Anyone wanna be my coach?
I've had it pretty rough on my first try, you'll have to decide for yourself and see what class fits you the best. Also try to be flexible on different situations you encounter along a match

Last edited by ShadowsFall; 07-24-2011 at 12:41 AM..
Old 07-24-2011, 12:44 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Try each class atlas once to see which one feels right. For me, I'm a Pyro first, then Spy second. Here's my favorite classes to least favorite:

1. Pyro
2. Spy
3. Soldier
4. Engineer
5. Heavy
6. Demoman
7. Medic
8. Scout
9. Sniper
Old 07-24-2011, 09:01 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
It's definitely going to take a little while before you get a hang of all the classes. It's best to find one that you're comfortable with and then move on to other classes.

When I first started, I was like you and didn't know how to play each class. So I decided to play as Medic for awhile so I can observe how other people play and be somewhat useful at the same time.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:13 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowsFall View Post
All those games go on top of my list :P, let me add to that.. Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Assassin's Creed series, Battlegrounds 2.0 (free mod, Half Life 2/ Counter Strike: Source needed), Battlestations: Pacific, Borderlands, Brink, Garry's Mod, and Portal 1/2

I've had it pretty rough on my first try, you'll have to decide for yourself and see what class fits you the best. Also try to be flexible on different situations you encounter along a match

You should have gotten those games during the Steam Summer Sale. It would have cost you around $30 for ALL of those lol.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:21 PM

The pyro is easy to get the hang of, but the compression blast will take a while to use perfectly. Also, the Axtinguisher combined with the degreaser is awesome. You light the enemy on fire, then use the fast weapon switching to whip out your Axtinguisher and hit them. You can take out an unoverhealed heavy in 2 hits^^
Old 07-24-2011, 10:17 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSFP View Post
You should have gotten those games during the Steam Summer Sale. It would have cost you around $30 for ALL of those lol.
Yeah hahah, I've bought Bad Company 2 and Terraria during the steam summer sale :P
Old 07-25-2011, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepeos View Post
Only if you already owned it
I did! I just found "free to play" a strange wording, because you never had to make payments to keep playing...
Old 07-25-2011, 04:41 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Hi, If someone has gifted me a game from the steam store and I activate it does that take me off of the TF2 free user list?
Old 07-25-2011, 04:43 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curleh Mustache View Post
Hi, If someone has gifted me a game from the steam store and I activate it does that take me off of the TF2 free user list?
I dont believe so. You need to buy something from the TF2 store, not the Steam Store.

Last edited by ChrisL; 07-25-2011 at 04:45 PM..