★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience the thrill of OFFICIAL FORMULA ONE and immerse yourself into the OFFICIAL, adrenaline-fuelled world of FORMULA ONE racing with the new F1 2010 Game!

With all 24 OFFICIAL drivers, 12 teams and 19 circuits featured in the 2010 season, including Korea, Hockenheim, and the return of Canada, F1 2010 Game will immerse players in the glamour and exhilaration of the worlds most exciting motorsport.

With multiple control configurations, including a new acceleration pedal and precise, tilted steering, you'll relive the experiences of some of the greatest FIA FORMULA ONE DRIVERS WORLD CHAMPIONS such as Michael Schumacher, Lewis Hamilton, Jenson Button and Fernando Alonso.

Compete in Time Trials or push yourself to the limit in Endurance mode and prove your driving prowess on the leaderboards. Host a Party Play mode and complete against up to four of your friends, shattering each other's lap times for bragging rights.

Experience the thrill of competing at the pinnacle of motorsport and become one of the greatest drivers in the world!
07-21-2011, 03:09 AM
Nice! This looks good! Downloading right now before it disappears again.. :P

It's got 3 control options(tilt to steer&manual gas/brake,touch to steer&auto-gas,drag to steer&manual gas/brake).
All the circuits are included, all the drivers and the teams.
The game modes are: Time Trial(2-3-4-5 laps),Endurance(6-9-12 laps),Time Trial Party(2-3-4 players) pass-n-play.
It runs smooth on my 3GS and seems to be improved a lot from last year but sadly there's no race mode with AI cars..

Playing:Carcassonne, Letterpress, Trigger Fist, Dungeon Story, Rebuild, Pen and Paper
Game Center/Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live: tonydeli7
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance Games/Apps I Have Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @tonydeli7

Last edited by tonydeli7; 07-21-2011 at 03:29 AM.

07-21-2011, 03:14 AM
Graphics look... ok I guess. Waiting on your impressions!
07-21-2011, 03:28 AM
Downloading now!
07-21-2011, 03:30 AM
Game Impressions

Picked this up earlier as im a massive F1 fan .

Ok first off I want to say this is officially linked to the codemasters game for consoles and there company name and the loading screen from the console version comes up .

Right the game itself is not what you might expect it to be you don't actually race against any other cars it's Time trial only in different formats . You can race each of the official 19 tracks in either Time Trial from 2 to 6 laps or Endurance which I think runs from 9 to 12 laps with your fastest lap time and overall race time recorded to the Gamecentre Leaderboards . There is also a mode which is called Party time trial where you race up against up to 4 of your friends not sure how this works as of yet .

Ok now on to graphics , sound and controls . Graphics although nothing outstanding are pretty good with all the cars with there proper liveries and the tracks look pretty good too although as far as I can see not Retina to my eyes . Sound also is spot on with great engine sounds . Controls of which there are 3 schemes work nicely there are tilt to steer with a slider like control for acceleration and brake also there is an option for a steering type wheel on screen also with the slider , and lastly and least favourite are control arrows with auto acceleration . There are also options for turning off and on driving aids like correct line and brake assist , and one for turning off and on tilt horizon .

One thing I am impressed with this game is the sense of speed which is pretty good and also the level of polish nice menus all the correct tracks and teams with driver pictures etc .

Overall I'm impressed with this no it's not a full blown race game but what it does do it does really well . I highly recommend this game to F1 fans and people who like Time Trial games .

Also forgot to mention there is a ghost car on track for your best times and the game also measures your split times too .

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
07-21-2011, 04:10 AM
Arrrgh why didnt i wait before buying this !

Time trials only ? Boring. Its F1, people get excited about the racing and here you cant do that, just race against yourself. Damn

Serves me right for buying it asap and not waiting for comments/feedback. Damn. You might tell i'm not a huge fan of time trial games !
07-21-2011, 04:22 AM
its july 2011 and they release a 2010 F1 game?.. and then its only time trial !? bummer.. next time they should let firemint make them a proper racing game.. with a real championchip, ai, multiplayer etc.
07-21-2011, 04:37 AM
Can I play as Senna?
07-21-2011, 05:06 AM
Does it have retina support? I'm a massive F1 fan, but I'm not sure I want to get this just for time trials.
07-21-2011, 05:11 AM
Originally Posted by Soulblitz View Post
Does it have retina support? I'm a massive F1 fan, but I'm not sure I want to get this just for time trials.
No at least they don't look retina but they are still pretty good

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!