★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Krehol Games
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 13.4 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***Special Holiday Price***

Fly as tweety the bird , collecting coins and avoiding mad angry birds and boomrangs. Tap anywhere on the screen to fly. Start on a sunny day , travel throught the night , make your way into space and fanasty island.
Simple tap the screen to fly .
15 unlockable Achivements and 4 unlockable birds will provide hours of gameplay content. Featured in the Whats hot and New and Noteworthy in Kids and action games section.
1st Update
Add Firecoin power-up
Enhanced Graphics
Added enemy AI

2nd Update
Added More Achivements to unlock
Fine tunes game speed
3rd Update
New unlockable charactors
Gunbird
Zombiebird
Doodlebird

Want more content and constant updates? Then rate the game and leave a comment on what you want. Also tell your friends about this great game!!

yemi's comments:
Fly as tweety the bird , collecting coins and avoiding uncool birds and sun spikes. Tap anywhere on the screen to fly. Start on a sunny day , travel throught the night , make your way into space and make it to fantasy island. Plenty of in game content 10 unlockable achivements and unlockable bird .

Simple tap the screen to fly .
Plenty of in game Achivements to Unlock .
Unlock the awesome fireball bird!
Fun to play alone or with friends!

Flybird Support
What's New in Version 1.1
New Features in version 1.1
Added Retina display start screen
Updated font for high score
Added Fire Coin Power-up
Increased AI for enemy characters
Minor bug fixes

Reached the top #25 ranking in finland and now in the top # 50 in Netherlands find out and slowly climbing up the charts in the U.S. featured in new and noteworthy action games subcatagory, discover why people are getting excited and playing flybird. Flybird has been update 1 time and the 2nd update has been sent to apple.Go ahead click on the itunes link and get your copy now!!!

1st update included:
New firecoin power-up
added AI on enemies
Graphics uplift

Youtube link | Pop Up

Itunes Link
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flybird/id448834665?mt=8
07-21-2011, 02:50 PM
This took me and my team a while to make , Iam sure anyone who loves quick addictive games will enjoy this immensely.

07-22-2011, 08:12 AM
Flybird iphone game is Top #25 Grossing in Finland!! Check video of the game here!

Here is the appannie link the shows Flybird as top #25 ranking in Kids section and #124 in action games section.
http://www.appannie.com/flybird/rank...grossing-ranks

Youtube link | Pop Up

Itunes Link

Last edited by yemi; 07-24-2011 at 01:07 AM. Reason: update title
07-22-2011, 11:07 AM

Board and Card Game Addict
Twitter:@Rokrdude2 Gamecenter: Rokrdude2
All Time Favorites:PvZ|TWETY|Chaos Rings|CGS|T&E|Ascension|Puerto Rico|Ghost Stories|Elder Sign|RPG Dark Gate|RPG Fantasy Chronicles|Titan HD|Summoner Wars|Spectromancer
07-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Quote:
Originally Posted by yemi View Post
Here is the appannie link the shows Flybird as top #25 ranking in Kids section and #124 in action games section.
http://www.appannie.com/flybird/rank...grossing-ranks

YouTube: video

Itunes Link
Congrats yemi! It's always great to see a forum member come out with a game!
07-23-2011, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Congrats yemi! It's always great to see a forum member come out with a game!
Thank you for always being supportive member crex!!
07-23-2011, 10:53 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
woah, game looks awesome!!! Gonna have to check this one out... on monday... when I have money... =oP
07-23-2011, 02:26 PM
Working on update to add more graphical enhancements . Also adding power-up for original bird. Should take effect in 3-4 days!
07-24-2011, 12:37 AM
Guys something exciting has just happen!!! Flybird has gotten the nod and is in New and noteworthy in the kids section. I saw it on itunes on the Mac and jumped for joy!!! Here is the photo for Flybird July 23, New and Noteworthy!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Flybird New and Noteworthy.png
Views:	8
Size:	412.7 KB
ID:	35683  

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 07-26-2011 at 01:25 PM. Reason: not game impressions
07-24-2011, 01:30 AM
Congrats!!!

Go ahead and toot your horn...you deserve it. I hope this does translate to huge sales. Seeing things like this gives me encouragement, so I thank you for that. Good luck.