★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Baseball Superstars 2009..Help?

04-22-2009, 02:00 PM
Baseball Superstars 2009..Help?

Hi, I've had baseball superstars 2009 for a while, and recently got back into it.
But the problem is, I don't understand the game. The "Help" doesn't really help me.

When batting, what is the best way to get a clean hit? I almost never get a clean hit. And when batting, what is the star next to the batting button?
What's the difference between season mode and my league? What is a ball on base?

I have more questions, but this is a lot for now, so I'll leave it at that.

Thanks!
04-22-2009, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exalep View Post
Hi, I've had baseball superstars 2009 for a while, and recently got back into it.
But the problem is, I don't understand the game. The "Help" doesn't really help me.

When batting, what is the best way to get a clean hit? I almost never get a clean hit. Try to hit the ball as soon as it gets to the plate.
And when batting, what is the star next to the batting button? Superbatting. You gain this by training in "My League"
What's the difference between season mode and my league?Nothing really other than training your batter in "My League" and trying him out in season mode.
What is a ball on base? If you get a ball four the batter walks. Base on balls FYI
I have more questions, but this is a lot for now, so I'll leave it at that.

Thanks!
^^^^^^
04-22-2009, 02:05 PM
my league is the equivelant of be a pro in ea games. your just use your character in matches. season is your control the whole team.

base on ball is a walk

the star is for super batting which gives a better hit.

LiamWUL Games Development
Gamecenter: walsh06
04-25-2009, 03:25 AM
I get what the star does now! I love to use it.

Now, my next question. In the help section of the game, they talk about unlocking superstar batters with G-points.

Exactly how do you do that? I know how to get g-points, and how to buy stuff, but how do you buy/unlock super batters? (Myleague)
04-25-2009, 03:38 AM
On the main menu you can go access the super batters