★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tom Ward
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 30.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Are you ready to SURGE?! Experience this frenetic tapper for yourself and you'll be hooked!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you love your fast action tapping games then this will certainly be right up your street."
- iPhoneGamerUK

"Surge is challenging, fun and really addictive (so addictive you might miss picking up the kids on time, that's what hapened to me)."
- iPhoneGlance

"Although I don't usually enjoy iPad tapping games, the refreshing design and gameplay of Surge truly distinguishes it from the countless similar games in the iTunes App Store."
- The iPaddict

"Surge is an excellent game, and at only $0.99, it is a must have"
- The iFanatic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surge challenges your reflexes wave after wave. Your goal is to tap all the blocks onscreen. For each block you tap, you will earn points. If you hit all the blocks in a wave, you'll have the option to Surge the next wave.

Surged waves award big bonus points, if you can pull off another perfect wave. Watch out!!! If you don't get a perfect on a Surged wave, you lose your Surge and your points!

An all-new Game Mode system lets you adjust the challenge to your liking. You can even combine Game Modes to create your own experience!

Surge Features:

- Universal app! Play on iPod, iPhone, and iPad!
- Fast-paced gameplay!
- Multiple Game Modes, customized gameplay!
- 96 patterned waves!
- 12 unique levels!
- Awesome visuals!
- Retina display and iPad HD support!
- Great Sound!

Game Center:

Do you have what it takes to Surge past your friends? Surge supports Game Center leaderboards and achievements. Rack up your high score, compete for most Surge wins, and try to be the first of your friends to conquer the mighty Endurance round!

syntheticvoid's comments:

looks interesting... might have to check it out... =oD
07-21-2011, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
looks interesting... might have to check it out... =oD
watch the videos before buying this..

Youtube link | Pop Up

More vids http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeGame

07-21-2011, 05:04 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
thank you Imno...

Doesn't look too interesting now... but the graphics are semi-nice... =oP
07-21-2011, 05:25 PM
Quote:
thank you Imno...

Doesn't look too interesting now... but the graphics are semi-nice... =oP
I think IMNS saved you some money there

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
07-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
I think IMNS saved you some money there
yup, he's actually saved me quite a bit of money here on the threads... =oP
07-27-2011, 07:34 AM
hmm... ended up getting this (with a promo code... THANX DEVS [and WEEHOMER, hehe]!!)

And for a tapping game, it's really not too bad. God knows I've got plenty of tapping games... but there's a certain... something... about this one that keeps me going.

When you get a perfect wave, you go into surge wave mode... or something... and you get some different variations on the patterns your given in regular wave mode... and then if you get a perfect in your first surge wave, you get another surge wave, which gives you some really nifty little patterns to try and tap... =oP

Your points are also stored up, and you get to unlock new... I'm guessing pattern banks... when you reach the required number of points. I'm still about 3000 points away from unlocking the first one, and you get about 700 points each wave, unless you get a perfect, then you get a tad more... in my perfect surge wave I got 2000 points or something... so.. =oP

yippie...

I think my kids might enjoy it more than me, they really seem to like the tapping games...
07-27-2011, 05:37 PM
Quote:
hmm... ended up getting this (with a promo code... THANX DEVS [and WEEHOMER, hehe]!!)

And for a tapping game, it's really not too bad. God knows I've got plenty of tapping games... but there's a certain... something... about this one that keeps me going.

When you get a perfect wave, you go into surge wave mode... or something... and you get some different variations on the patterns your given in regular wave mode... and then if you get a perfect in your first surge wave, you get another surge wave, which gives you some really nifty little patterns to try and tap... =oP

Your points are also stored up, and you get to unlock new... I'm guessing pattern banks... when you reach the required number of points. I'm still about 3000 points away from unlocking the first one, and you get about 700 points each wave, unless you get a perfect, then you get a tad more... in my perfect surge wave I got 2000 points or something... so.. =oP

yippie...

I think my kids might enjoy it more than me, they really seem to like the tapping games...

Thanks for taking the time to check it out, syntheticvoid!!! I know the tappers aren't for everyone, but I really appreciate you giving it a second chance!