★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: [Warning]
This application does not currently support iOS7.
------------
It's iGunCon - the Namco Gun Controller simulator!
Get it now : 100% free!

In TOY MODE, touch the on-screen controls to select from HANDGUN, MACHINE GUN, SHOTGUN, and GRENADE LAUNCHER weapons, then fire at will!, enjoying the sounds of TIME CRISIS. Have fun sneaking up on your friends and blasting them with your virtual GUNCON!

With CONTROLLER MODE, connect this app as a wireless controller to another iOS device or Mac OS computer, and enjoy TIME CRISIS 2ND STRIKE or TIME CRISIS 2ND STRIKE HD, the App Store's fastest paced gun-shooting game.

Note(1): iGunCon can only be installed to devices equipped with both gyroscope and digital compass: iPhone 4 and iPad 2.
Note(2): You will need the latest update of TIME CRISIS 2ND STRIKE or TIME CRISIS 2ND STRIKE HD running on a second Apple device (iOS or Mac OS) in order to enjoy CONTROLLER MODE.
Please take the notes into consideration when making your purchase.

Carlos-Sz's comments:
Time Crisis can be played with a second iDevice as a Gun. I played it on my iPad 2 + iPhone 4 as the gun. It works. It’s kind of cool. You can try for free so you can see for yourself.

Note that Time Crisis was released for Mac too and you can use your iPhone 4 as the gun while playing on your Mac.

08-08-2011, 07:53 PM
I'd love to see video of this. Time Crisis 2ND Strike is by far the best of it's kind on the iOS platform.

08-09-2011, 12:13 AM
The AppBank dudes have some video of this, but it's the Japanese version. Still shows how it works though:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
08-09-2011, 12:31 AM
They should just invent a light gun or light pen for this game. The Iguncon is a great concept, I just don't see it catching on. Seems akward using an iPhone as a light gun.
08-09-2011, 12:44 AM
Why have you got an iPad only app in the iPhone and iPod touch gaming section? :/

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
08-09-2011, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Why have you got an iPad only app in the iPhone and iPod touch gaming section? :/
iGuncon is universal and it also works with the iPhone version of Time Crisis 2 (although that would be a little silly, methinks). I added the iPhone app info to the first post to make it feel more at home in this section.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
08-09-2011, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
iGuncon is universal and it also works with the iPhone version of Time Crisis 2 (although that would be a little silly, methinks). I added the iPhone app info to the first post to make it feel more at home in this section.
You mean iPad info?

App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
08-09-2011, 01:07 AM
Great! HD free thanks!

Last edited by omerkarakaya; 08-09-2011 at 01:10 AM.
08-09-2011, 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by omerkarakaya View Post
Great! HD free thanks!
It's not Free...... Well........Kinda

08-09-2011, 09:58 AM
I want Time Crisis 3RD Strike and a light gun, light pen/stylus...something that can Play like a light gun.