★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Baby Madness is a wildly addicting Side Scrolling Tower Defense Game that pits you against adorable babies in colorful cartoon fashion!

One day on a quiet day in the Orz Nursery, an Alien object mysteriously floats down into the babies peaceful world. Curious, they slowly crawl to the object and become immediately awed by the treasure inside. Alliances between the girls and boys take weight with the baby girls battling against the baby boys to claim the treasure!

Features:

-Beautifully designed and detailed cartoon graphics

-Engage against the Babies with Unique Toy Weapons such as the Sleepy Pills, Plastic Hammers, and Pillow Fight Items
-Use Special Skills to Defeat your Foes!
-Additional Gameplay with exciting mini games!
-Custom Produced Music and Effects

lori's comments:
We live for feedback!

07-21-2011, 10:51 PM
Hitting babies with hammers, FTW.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

07-21-2011, 10:56 PM
This game is sick. Teach kids To hit babies with hammers thats real nice. Hope it gets pulled.
07-22-2011, 01:19 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak47killa View Post
This game is sick. Teach kids To hit babies with hammers thats real nice. Hope it gets pulled.
hoho~~just toy hammers ,not the real hammers

fight between babies is not that Violence
07-23-2011, 10:30 AM
This is a pretty interesting side scrolling tower defense style game about a war between babies. So far babies side scroll from a robot towards sleeping or crying infant foes (boys versus girls) and engage them in cartoonish combat (no hammers so far). Upgrades include things like pillow fight items and sleepy pills.
07-23-2011, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Sigh, And this is why we cant have nice things in the app store.

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
07-23-2011, 12:43 PM
Quote:
relax already... from a moral standpoint, hitting and killing grown ups shouldn't be allowed too, right? It's a game which has a humour. If you don't get it (i don't either) just ignore it. It is depressing all around when people who can not see a game for what it is make a dev censor his game unnecessarily. Do not want any more snuggle trucks, do we now.

---------------------------
Mom Says Get Married!!
07-23-2011, 02:03 PM
Why in the world do they call this a RTS? RTS has quite a different connotation than what some developers seem to think.

"Though some game genres share conceptual and gameplay similarities with the RTS template, recognized genres are generally not subsumed as RTS games. For instance, city-building games, construction and management simulations, and games of the real-time tactics variety are generally not considered to be "real-time strategy."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real-time_strategy

Rixx

()() Favorites: Sword of Fargoal, Rogue Touch
( '.') Slay, Titan VG Edition, Hero Academy [ID:Rixx]
(('')('') GameCenter: TK656
07-23-2011, 02:06 PM
My game crashes every time in the hitting babies segment, I feel deprived.
07-26-2011, 04:00 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
My game crashes every time in the hitting babies segment, I feel deprived.
thanks for your feedback! the crash is fix..plz wait till the new version online