★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Galaktagon ($0.99) the retro-style space shooter - Promo-Code

04-22-2009, 04:47 PM
Galaktagon ($0.99) the retro-style space shooter - Promo-Code

hi,
we are a small developer team from germany and have just released our first app: Galaktagon

the stunning features:
-black-and-white-color
-8bit-sound
-state of the art one-finger-touch-technology

and of course a heroic mission:

Greetings Captain!
Alien aggressors have invaded our territories and it is their ultimate goal to annihilate our civilisation.
They have already destroyed all our outposts and all the battle ships we sent into outer space to strike them back.
So , you are mankind`s last hope to survive this deadly threat.
As the pilot of our last battleship Galaktagon it is your mission to defend our home planet.
We trust in your excellent skills and your ability to eliminate our enemies before they reach planet earth.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=312293060&mt=8

Good luck!
best regards
from germany
dp

Last edited by team@digitalpocket.de; 04-30-2009 at 06:41 PM. Reason: itunes link
04-22-2009, 04:49 PM
got it. Thank you> will leave review in appstore

04-22-2009, 04:58 PM
Gee thats a wonderful attempt to draw attention to your game ... make a post with one measley promo code.
04-22-2009, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
Gee thats a wonderful attempt to draw attention to your game ... make a post with one measley promo code.
be glad he gave a code!! did anyone say he had to? no!! he wanted to be kind and it dosent help when people like you harass him!

this is my signature people get over it...
04-22-2009, 05:06 PM
wow looks cool!
04-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Quote:
wow wtf? you ungrateful prick....
04-22-2009, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopoly View Post
wow wtf? you ungrateful prick....
+1. Don't be a miser.

Gameplay impressions anyone? The graphics look kinda old (no offense to the dev, it might still be a great game) so I'm holding off... for now.

First game in progress...
04-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Send a message via AIM to JTHM87
Quote:
If these games cost $60 each like an X360 then maybe that comment would be warranted...but as it stands that does come across as an incredibly selfish and CHEAP comment to make.

Now Playing: RE: Degeneration, FlightControl, Mafia Live!(775 908 694), Zenonia, Clue, and a whole lot more!
Follow me on Twitter! <3
Check this song out, it's amazing I promise!! Shout Out Louds - The Comeback
04-22-2009, 05:41 PM
Quote:
You're lucky we even have the privilege of using promo codes man. I didn't even know promo codes existed for games until I stumbled upon TA. I can't believe a senior member such as yourself would say something as rude as that.

On topic: I watched the video and am I glad it's one of those "old looking but new playing" types of games that feature nice particle effects but a retro style. It looks nice, imo.
04-22-2009, 05:47 PM
Quote:
You know what? I really hope you get banned for harassing a developer. It's a privilege that TA members even get a chance to get promo codes.

Anyway back on topic, this game looks pretty cool. Very retro, which I like most of the time. I'll try and pick this up later if I have time, as it's kind of getting late here.